Best DR team

what is the best dr team for arena?i fight gas padme and dr...

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    DR, Malak, BSF, ST, HK . All relic 7 ... and pray for help. (Should beat DR some Padmes, Gas is where you pray)

Moving to arena strategy
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    For GAS and Padme, it's DR/BSF/Malak/HK/Wat. For mirror, it depends on if your DR or BSF are faster than their counterparts. You'll want a pretaunt (SET or GBA) if their DR is faster than yours and a fast GMY if their BSF is faster than yours. If you're faster across the board, Marauder is a good fifth, although I think a fast GMY always makes it easier.
  • For a mirror match I like dr, badstilla, hi, malak, and my. The tenacity up pretty much stops all the debuffs from the opposing team and makes winning cake as long as your dr is faster and gmy is faster than badstilla of the opposing team. If their dr is faster then switch malak brood alpha and it's still doable but not as reliable.

For Gas teams put raid han in instead of gmy to stun rex before the tenacity up. For padme, put a fast thrawn in to fracture padme and it's an easy win.
  • Also, if you have wat, you can put vader lead, wat, thrawn, Dr, and badstilla to beat gl Rey teams. If they have wat the switch out badstilla for malak to clear gk's permanent taunt.