Challenge Tier 3 assault battle prizes?

Prev1
Akenno
538 posts Member
Does anyone know what prizes it'll have?

Also... Do you like the addition of challenge tier 3 on assault battles? Some would be really hard.

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    The reward boxes for Rebel Roundup show the same stuff as usual. My guess is more signal data. We will find out one way or another tomorrow for sure if things work right.
  • wildnz
    256 posts Member
    Can’t wait to see how hard Sidious hits in T3 ...
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I just hope the amount is substantial enough to be worth the time and effort
  • Well in t 2 in rebel round-up we had to wait until every enemy took 5 turns,i wander if i will be able to take a turn myself in this T 3(shrug)
  • Yeah i'm pretty sure everyone is just wondering how anyone will beat Tier 3 for the Nightsister one when Tier 2 is a total RNG fest with max Nightsisters now lol.
  • I like how CG makes changes to things like adding a Tier to the Assault Battles but never says anything.

But yet, they spent months talking about ART for the GL’s and we have Potato Rey...
  • Well in t 2 in rebel round-up we had to wait until every enemy took 5 turns,i wander if i will be able to take a turn myself in this T 3(shrug)

Hold on the main reason they take 200 turns was the pathfinder, so if he no longer gives bonus turn meter non stop, wouldn't rebel round up be easier?

Reworks don't affect PvE characters.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    All I know is there better be 3 frags of CWC
  • TVF
    36576 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I just hope the amount is substantial enough to be worth the time and effort

MeagerPastAzurevase-size_restricted.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    TVF was right once again!
  • TVF
    36576 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    TVF was right once again!

It's hard being right all the time, but I manage.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hope the rewards are good. Rebel roundup probably won't happen for me but looking forward to the battle jedi next week. Last time my sith autoed r2 so maybe r3 will be fun but beatable.
  • When will they create something NEW finally?!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The whales will be happy, I guess? Considering that I have no chance in most t2s, t3 might as well not exist for me. Again, development time spent on something only a tiny fraction of players will ever touch...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    if you scroll up the announcement of a new game mode is probably still there
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • In tier 3 the enemies will be Relic20, they will start the fight with 8 turns in a row (8 for each enemy) and you will need Relic30 to pass wave 1.
    But don't worry, we will sell soon new packs (this is content, isn't it??)... for the easy cost of 100 euro/dollars you will have the materials to upgrade to relic30 one character (so you need 5 packs for the full team).
    The rewards from tier 3..... a portrait! Yes, you'll buy it for 500 dollars :D
  • Ugh its been open 5 minutes and no updates!!!
  • Can anyone post a screenshot of rewards? Haven’t beat T2 so cant see them myself :)
  • Culegatorul
    178 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    qlrkjnhvek7h.png

Lazy as ever,and they still take 10+turns before you move or in my case die.And we thought rey and kylo have ridiculous speed...
  • Rewards are the same than tier II
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    LOL. This is lame even for CG.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Tier 3 rewards isn’t that great then.
  • Has anyone managed to complete tier 3? Genuine ask - I complete tier 2 easily. But get slaughtered in tier 3 - and by slaughtered I mean my BH’s are all dead before they get a turn.
  • I didn’t get a turn in tier III and I can complete tier II without losing a toon.
  • wildnz wrote: »
    Can’t wait to see how hard Sidious hits in T3 ...

Sidious in T3 instakills your squad, slaps you in the face and gives an STD to a random family member.

• The rewards are not really worth the time and frustration in tier 2, and they are the same for tier 3? What a joke, you can farm the signal data things from cantina in less time than it takes to get your first turn in tier 2.