Ships??

Trying to work through the Fleet battles, basically because I need to farm certain gear pieces. I have Vader's Tie fighter, maxed out, as well as Vader himself as the pilot, but it's so wimpy!! My ships suck. Can't get past pier "D" What do I do?

Replies

• Farm Hound’s Tooth. Win.

That’s all.
  • Kingly
    43 posts Member
    Farm bossk and his ship then when you have them hard gear bossk as much as you can aswell as his abilitys and modding him with the right set of mods its going to be bit long depending how you play spend or not spend but yeah bossk is the way i still need to gear my bossk because i want to farm shaak ti and im failing in node 5 battles i done first but not second. But ye mate i wish you luck with that farming bossks ship is insane.
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    Farm Hound’s Tooth. Win.

That’s all.

n8g7utdmsoj8.jpg
  • garyhollman
    67 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks guys. For the most part I don't really care about ships, but I need to farm the Nubian Mark 8 to get Vader up to gear 13.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Thanks guys. For the most part I don't really care about ships, but I need to farm the Nubian Mark 8 to get Vader up to gear 13.

Fleet battles are hard. It takes a good fleet to beat level 5. Vaders ship hits hard, but it is squishy. He needs to have a taunting tank in front of him. I have him at r6, and I have to have him in reinforcements against bug ships. AI targets him first and he can get knocked out before my HT gets his taunt up

I agree with the others on hounds tooth. It's a long farm for Bossk and his ship, but you get two great bounty hunters out of it.