Do you guys lose 2-3 toons on Tier 3?

Prev1
What kinda insanity is this? I have all Relic 7 all Zeta 6 dot mods BH and I can’t even barely get a turn in without at least 2-3 toons dead. It doesn’t even make any sense...anyone else experience this?!?!

Replies

• Azza
    245 posts Member
    You get to play?? Nice!
  • I feel like we need relic ability unlocks and relic 10 just about to even survive the preloaded TM. I get they want a challenge but if I can’t move and be strategic in my moves it makes zero difference.
  • This is for future power boosts. Bot even feasible right now even with the best characters/mods/strategies
  • I dont even beat T2.
    Can you paste a screenshot from the rewards?
    I want to know what I dont get
  • I dont even beat T2.

Same rewards as tier 2
  • I dont even beat T2.

Same rewards as tier 2

Yeah and all the work to do mod load outs. I just tried CDA arrows on all but it doesn’t matter. Tried it 3-4 times that way under Bossk lead and no chance
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    I don't know what they were thinking with this. By BH are as maxed as they can be, maxed relics, mods, zetas, R7 Mando, Bossk lead. By the time the AI stops firing, I have 1 or 2 characters left.

Why release content when progression in the game isn't ready for it yet?

I can't wait to see Teebo and Sidious (that's assuming you can even reach stage 4).
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Also this event is bugged. Dengar receives critical hits and NEVER goes into stealth. Ever. Also Never gets Tenacity Up when suffering a debuff.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    I don't know what they were thinking with this. By BH are as maxed as they can be, maxed relics, mods, zetas, R7 Mando, Bossk lead. By the time the AI stops firing, I have 1 or 2 characters left.

I can't wait to see Teebo and Sidious (that's assuming you can even reach stage 4).

I have all r7.
    Bossk, boba, jango, greedo, embo and was lucky to get one turn with one character before they all died on phase 1 lol I though you'd need the new bh but judging by your comment I'd say no one is going to pass it
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Saada wrote: »

I have all r7.
    Bossk, boba, jango, greedo, embo and was lucky to get one turn with one character before they all died on phase 1 lol I though you'd need the new bh but judging by your comment I'd say no one is going to pass it

I was using Bossk with god mods lead with Mando, Jango, Greef and Boba.

I replaced Boba even with Dengar (thinking AOE to refill health and protection but it never gets there) because Boba is squishy.

Again I’m all about strategy but adding damage amplifiers and 2-3 turns worth of turn meter for all toons before your team takes a turn is absurd.
  • Those BH didn’t cut it to even kill a single toon.ufsind4wmtos.png

Also all 6 Dot mods...
  • Tier II events were already a joke, badly planned and time consuming. What makes you thing tier III would have been decently done? :disappointed:
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Those BH didn’t cut it to even kill a single toon.ufsind4wmtos.png

Also all 6 Dot mods...

Wow. I'm guessing there is new relic levels inbound
  • CUFCfan
    32 posts Member
    Zero thought was put into the tier challenges except to whack up ai health, damage, defence, potency, tenacity and most important, speed. Supposedly that should be fun to watch ai characters take 3-4 turns before I get my first turn and just hope that they don't kill anyone in their first rounds?

For most of these challenges you can only use 1 of the factions as the other will inevitably be whipped into the ground. I have R5 Imps and can barely get past wave 1 of Tier 2 of the rebel assault battle.

At least be creative in the design of stuff like this and revisit bits that don't work. The special ability for Imps in this assault battle is horrible and should never be used. Why not look at stuff like that when you add new levels into the game?
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Those BH didn’t cut it to even kill a single toon.ufsind4wmtos.png

Also all 6 Dot mods...

I've fought you in GAC a few times, you know my roster. Even at the very end game, we can't make a dent in this tier. No doubt, there are new relic levels incoming.

I'm losing interest, as it's just more and more upgrades to tackle less and less content, or at least recycled content.

Not getting the new characters as it doesn't give me any pleasure at the moment, just coasting.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Just watched youtube video when person got 1 turn with Jango. He did 40k DMG and look how little the protection bar of damaged character moved, that is laughable.

7hyk7xtonxp7.png

Btw Chirrut run 8 times. Before Jango got to turn. Lets say that jango is slow 250 speed. Even then it would mean that these characters has over 2000 speed.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Why do you think they made no real announcement for this?

They knew it was crappy as **** and even Crumb went: nope! Not losing the small bits of dignity I have left to announce this!
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    The Imperial Trooper ability in the event is a bit odd, but if you use it on Stormtrooper you can stack exposes on the enemy by constantly having it evaded.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

I have all r7.

I replaced Boba even with Dengar (thinking AOE to refill health and protection but it never gets there) because Boba is squishy.

Again I’m all about strategy but adding damage amplifiers and 2-3 turns worth of turn meter for all toons before your team takes a turn is absurd.
    Can you try Embo lead?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I have all r7.

Can you try Embo lead?

I hear it can get you to wave 8 with one toon left!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    Having faced @AndySCovell in GAC a few times (little jab... I won ;P). I have faced his BH, and they are no joke. Embo lead is very specific and it does help, I made it into a few waves, but it's not perfect, there is still the wonderful RNG.
  • I think we can improve on that Embo lead video that got to wave 8. If anyone has r7 BH and wants to work on it message me on discord Bulldog1205#3050.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Really looking forward to seeing how this is cracked. Embo lead, surprisingly, looks like the key.

Even in the 7/8 video there's a few wasted opportunities to use the event special ability to earn the permanent damage buff. I'd say once you have maybe 3+ of those, the health steal will fully heal.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The Imperial Trooper ability in the event is a bit odd, but if you use it on Stormtrooper you can stack exposes on the enemy by constantly having it evaded.

It’s not going to work because you don’t get a turn with Troopers.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I didn't necessarily mean T3, I just brought it up because someone said how useless the ability was, regardless of Tier.
  • I have tried Embo lead as is and it seems the preloaded TM is slowed down. The only way I could see beating it is running nothing but health/defense mods and hope your countering can kill off toons in the first phase.
  • Fhoenix wrote: »
    Having faced @AndySCovell in GAC a few times (little jab... I won ;P). I have faced his BH, and they are no joke. Embo lead is very specific and it does help, I made it into a few waves, but it's not perfect, there is still the wonderful RNG.

What is your in game name?
  • Fhoenix wrote: »

Oh ok gotcha.