Rework for Ahsoka Tano leader ability as she is not part of nightsisters

Kingly
43 posts Member
i have been thinking this for a long time Ahsoka Tano leader ability says jedi and nightsister allies have Evasion and gain turn meter right? to me it makes no sense because ahsoka was never part of the nightsisters i think her leader ability needs a rework make instead of nightsisters 501st allys get evasion and turn meter instead that would make more sense to me if you guys have seen the clone wars series but what do you guys think good idea or nah because in my opinion it makes no sense as she was never part of a nightsister i could be wrong but let me know your opinions.

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Itwouldn’t hurt to have it revamped, but the character is already pretty tightly tied to accompanying other GR leaders like Padme or GAS. What both Jedi and GR/clone factions need more (IMHO) is more characters like snips that are actually reasonably good under the plethora of outstanding leads we already have.

The lead was actually a nice lore nod to the Clone Wars arc where she and Ventress teamed up briefly, and as a fairly early release character, worked okay then... there is a lot of other things I’d like to see them address on character kits before working on this one.

(Also, punctuation is a pretty nifty thing - please try it out some time)

(Edit: spelling correction of my own!)
  • Kingly
    43 posts Member
    i am so close getting padme i just need to do tier 5 and 6 but i need to farm more
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    I thought it was weird, but then I’ve never seen much of the animated clone wars series.
  • If it ain't broken...
  • The leadership ability is a reference to when she teamed up with Asajj at the end of Season 5.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    If it ain't broken...

This is a terrible policy. Just because something isn't broken, doesn't mean it's working correctly or can't be made better. That being said, Ahsoka doesn't even need a lead (and if she had one, it should probably be based on her Clone Wars S7 character, and would be for clones, of which we have plenty of leads for), you could get rid of it and be none the worse for wear. In this case, it's probably fine to just leave it.
    If it ain't broken...

This is a terrible policy. Just because something isn't broken, doesn't mean it's working correctly or can't be made better. That being said, Ahsoka doesn't even need a lead (and if she had one, it should probably be based on her Clone Wars S7 character, and would be for clones, of which we have plenty of leads for), you could get rid of it and be none the worse for wear. In this case, it's probably fine to just leave it.

That's kind of my point. It ain't broken, it doesn't get in the way of anything, it just exists.
    If it ain't broken...
    But that's the problem in CG's eyes nothing broken
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Remove lead, give her a new ability.

Her lead was from a time when nightsiaters didn't have a lead eg, when the game first started

Like make her leader ability into a unique ability and change what it does?
  • If she is going to have a leader ability, it should be 501st.
    Fulcrum could have a rebel leader ability, but that's about it as far as cannon goes.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Canon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Canon.

No cannon has two n’s. The proof is that it shoots out legends.

I don’t see this ability as a problem. If CG wants to rework her, fine, but for now, I’d leave it for the seven to people that might use her with NS at the beginning of the game.
  • Kingly
    43 posts Member
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    If she is going to have a leader ability, it should be 501st.
    Fulcrum could have a rebel leader ability, but that's about it as far as cannon goes.

This is what I am trying to say because in the series she is one of the 501st it would make sense that her leader ability should be boosting up the 501st with something evasion offence or crit damage?

• TVF wrote: »
    Canon.

I was drinking. I'd say it's pretty good I did that well.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Canon.

I was drinking. I'd say it's pretty good I did that well.

Ah this old chestnut.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH