Is it possible to beat the Chewbacca legendary event?

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Having a G12 and R6 attacker in the mix in no way means the event is beatable with all G8.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    basically the advice was mod the gear 8's for potency and mod jango and boba fett for maximum damage like using offence or Critical damage sets with a critical chance set. also speed arrow, critical damage triangle, offence cross. I modded my characters following the advice and then first try with that advice I beat the event. so it is possible with g8 you just need to mod your characters right and be smart on how you attack.

Your remodding may have helped you, yes, but I believe you also hit a streak of favorable RNG. Even with good modding the event is not as easy as you make it seem here.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Your remodding may have helped you, yes, but I believe you also hit a streak of favorable RNG. Even with good modding the event is not as easy as you make it seem here.

G12 Bossk, Boba, Cad, G11 Jango, G9 dengar and I one shot it...
    Potency and Boba lead boosts the survivability of the G8 a lot.
  • Tosche
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    zzBossk (g12)(L), Boba R2 (no zeta), all the rest pretty low gear and no omegas. Squad was 81k. Focus only on Chewie and hope for RNG. Took me 4 tries once I got Bossk to g12.

o10hf0t1xuph.jpeg