Vader not fixed?

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but was the recent update not meant to fix the bug where other characters would get bonus turns while Vader's Merciless Massacre is still active? I just fought a Padme team with my Palp & Vader team and both Anakin and Padme got their bonus turns while Vader's ability was active. Very annoying as it cost me the battle. So is it still bugged or am I overlooking something?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    No bug there, you’re just misreading the ability. Last update just fixed missing text. Didn’t change how the ability functions.

From Crumb in a different post:

Bonus Turns can still occur like from Malak's Jaw of Life Unique. "his bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain." means that Vader starting his turn does not trigger effects that generate Turn Meter or Bonus turns. Those can still occur for other reasons like Malak hitting one of his health thresholds.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    No bug there, you’re just misreading the ability. Last update just fixed missing text. Didn’t change how the ability functions.

From Crumb in a different post:

Bonus Turns can still occur like from Malak's Jaw of Life Unique. "his bonus turns do not trigger other characters' effects based on bonus turns or Turn Meter gain." means that Vader starting his turn does not trigger effects that generate Turn Meter or Bonus turns. Those can still occur for other reasons like Malak hitting one of his health thresholds.

Ahh, ok that makes sense then. Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misunderstood the ability, so I'll share Crumb's quote with my guildies to avoid further confusion lol. Cheers 👍
  • JimMcNutty
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2020

Isn’t Malak hitting that threshold a bonus turn. That's what his kit says. I used Vader vs gg and he kept gaining bonus turn meter
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    JimMcNutty wrote: »

Isn’t Malak hitting that threshold a bonus turn. That's what his kit says. I used Vader vs gg and he kept gaining bonus turn meter

When he makes the attacks its fair game, but not when his turn begins.