Was completely miss matched

Beef
39 posts Member
Hello , currently in a TW . And first time I've seen an obvious miss match of guilds for a TW . We would have a Chance with what they have in thier roster. Thier guild name is Fist full of Wookee , and ours is BobaBerserkers. They have in their 3 territories that I've seen so far Almost all relic JKRs , DRs, and Padme , and already a few Rel Legendaries. They are way ahead any of my members and don't see how it's a good match . Please help explain or help fix some how .

Thanks

Merlinshabbit guild leader.

Replies

• Beef
    39 posts Member
    Options
    6fro1o8dbjus.png
  • Beef
    39 posts Member
    Options
    O and they have 30 mil more GP .
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You can't blame this one entirely on the matchmaking algorithm. I just made a "quick and dirty" comparison of individual rosters of similar GP from the two guilds. In general your opponents built stronger rosters than your guild mates.

No, the comparison wasn't thorough, but it was thorough enough to convince myself, that your opponents would have had an advantage even if they had same average GP as you did.
  • Beef
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for your honest assessment. Didn't happen too often . But this one was the worst of them I've seen.
  • Options
    I am a member of Fist Full of Wookiee. Basically what happened is the 30 million more GP that we had didn’t participate(normally only have about 25-30 out of the 50 members join). I think you all just got unlucky that you were matched against us with only 30 people