Arena

i am torn right now...actually i am torn since a month...i dont know whether i should go for the Revans+Malak...or GAS or a GL...or my vader team because he is my favorite char...i dont know...i only care about arena and maybe TB

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    go for Ewoks
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    go for Ewoks

You misspelled Jawas.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    go for Ewoks

You misspelled Jawas.

I am actually serious. OP has opened up like 20 topics asking for advice and the I alrdy gave him the advice in one of his threads to go for Ewoks to unlock 3PO and further build up his Padme squad as he alrdy has that quite developed and it's gonna be the best temporary squad to rank high in arena while he can go for the next meta team (which ppl also alrdy told him JKR --> DR --> Malak --> GAS --> GL).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    go for Ewoks

You misspelled Jawas.

I am actually serious. OP has opened up like 20 topics asking for advice and the I alrdy gave him the advice in one of his threads [...]

At least 21 now. And people are still giving him advice.

So here's mine:
    i am torn right now...actually i am torn since a month...i dont know whether i should go for the Revans+Malak...or GAS or a GL...or my vader team because he is my favorite char...i dont know...i only care about arena and maybe TB

Go for Revan+Malak and GAS and both GLs and your Vader team.