Places of Power Challenge Tier III

Prev1
JediRobb
315 posts Member
Has anyone beat it, and if so, what did you use? I have Ultimate SLKR, R7 Malak, all the stuff necessary for SLKR, R4 DR, R5 Vader. The enemies get so many turns in a row I can’t survive long enough to make it through. I got to wave 6 one time, but man, I don’t see how this is beatable right now.

Replies

• Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Ep lead, vader, dr, bast, malak. all r7. beat it with all 5 standing
  • Options
    5l0bfhpkok2x.png
    yes just done it using palp lead g12, darth reven r7 malak r4, bsf r7 and nihilus r4
  • Options
    What? this isnt beatable with sklr? Buff incoming
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Has anyone beat it, and if so, what did you use? I have Ultimate SLKR, R7 Malak, all the stuff necessary for SLKR, R4 DR, R5 Vader. The enemies get so many turns in a row I can’t survive long enough to make it through. I got to wave 6 one time, but man, I don’t see how this is beatable right now.

SLKR just isn't good there, even at previous tier. Palp lead siths is the way. Enemies essentially kills yourself by taking turns, with your help of course. R7 Palp, R3 Vader, G13 DR and BSF, G12+3 Malak. Lost Vader at wave 7 (too many AOE from enemies), still was able to finish last wave without losing anyone else. Important notice - you need to have full TM and cooldowns ready at key toons on the start of the last wave. I killed GMY with Malak right on the start, without it I would be slaughtered for sure.
  • Options
    I assume malak is a must for tier 3?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I managed tier two with Palp R7, Vader XII, Revan R4, Bastilla XII, Sith Trooper R5.

But tier three? Fat chance. At least I got to round 2. I would say that Malak is a must but I still have him at 6 stars.

Would say this is a bit more easier than the BH ones.
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I made it very easy with Palpa g12, bastilla r3, nihilus r3, sion r3, malak r5 B)
    sdbrs8zgizyw.png
    9d9vh81ciccj.png
  • Options
    4la22cyecabn.png

Used palp lead(r7), sion(r7), vader(r4), bastilla(r4) and kru(r7)
    Only lost KRU, but I think that’s because he didn’t really get a turn, even at 270 speed. Brought him in though to take the first hits... it was easy though
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Lol SLKR and KRU can run the table, no one has enough hit power to kill KRU and he counters every turn feeding Crits to SLKR so constant immunity and sooner or later build enough power to wipe out the team.
  • Options
    I autoed it with EP, Malak, DR, KRU & Bastilla. All were R7, except Bastilla (R4)
    5vbqo5v5y5oq.jpg
  • Options
    Worked with Nihilus only G12. R7 Palp and Malak. R2 BSF and R3 Darth Revan. That appeared to be overkill. Waves 1-7 were easy, it was just about timing wave 8 so that annihilate could be used before Yoda got going.

https://youtu.be/OfbAK1ZRgnI
  • Options
    Completed it with Palp lead (R2), Malak (R4), Fallen Bastila (R4), Dooku (R4) and Nihilus (G12+3)
    Little bit of luck as Nihilus died in phase 2 on 1st attempt. You just need to come into last phase with lots of turn meter to quickly delete Yoda, after that the others are relatively easy
  • Options
    G13 EP (died before last phase) r6 Malak, r4 BF, r3 Vader and G12+0 DN. Last phase killed Yoda right away but they were getting so many turns, they killed Vader and BF before I could annihilate GK. Lucky DN had built up a lot of HP because they nearly killed him and Malak. Just barely won with only Malak surviving.
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    Options
    So the Sith can stil auto this one on t3 (Zep, Vader, DN, Malak, BSF), and 45 minutes and some rng on BH to clear. Can't wait for the Nightsisters to show up. If we can make it to wave 4 this has to be interesting.

4tbe9q1gzvqx.png
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I auto T3 with traya lead, GL Kylo, Malak, KRU, nihilus
    Only 1*
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Not too hard at all, did it with G12 EP lead
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    T3 seems designed for Vader -- makes it a lot of fun. R5 Emp lead, R6 Vader, R5 bast, R5 drev, R7 malak blew through it.

The lack of protection makes it easier than T2, but the Jedi are much faster. If you don't play it right they'll all get a turn before you on every stage. Easiest way to handle this is to make sure the last jedi to die in each phase has a lot of debuffs. Killing them will then boost your sith's TM so that at least a few (if not all) will have 100% tm going into the next stage. Then you can get the TM train rolling again.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • colter92
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    b7dj7deavbpu.jpg
    oyz12qs4iirh.jpg

KRU died from the onslaught to start wave 8, but he was a punching bag through the rest of the waves. I didn't move mods. Roughly 50% 5 dot 50% 6 dot.

Palp r5 (lead)
    DR r5
    Malak r7
    BSF r5
    KRU r7
  • Options
    Palp g12 (L)
    Dr r7
    Nih g12
    Fbast r5
    Malak r7

3starred tier 3. The opening took a couple tries and I wiped a few times, but I realized it was because I was conserving cds at the end of phases and that made me transition with no tm. When I stopped saving cds it went fine. I did go into phase 8 with nih and malak at 90ish% tm and instantly took out gk and gmy though.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    JediRobb wrote: »

Easily won with G12 Palp, g13R3 Vader, r7 malak, r7 BadBasty, g12 Nihilus
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Don't have the survivability on DR or BSF yet for the opening salvo on Tier 3, but I managed to 3* Tier 2 finally:

R7 Palp, R7 KRU, G12 Vader, G11 DR, G11 BSF.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    R6 Palps; R7 DR, BSF and Malak; R5 SE Trooper. Trooper died in phase 6, DR in phase 8 to an unlucky punch. So 1* on first try.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Just beat it no problem. r7 palp lead, r4 drevan, r7 malak, g12 dbastilla, and r5 vader.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Made it to 6/8 with the exact squad mentioned above. Could have possibly made it further had I timed the entrance into 4/8 better and not lost DR right away.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting that there's no protection on the enemies in T3.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Did it with this team and lot of RNG luck on like 10th try. Palp lead of course.
    8fn7lcu3wy7n.png
  • Options
    Just addressing the people that think slk can't pull t3,he can,actually you only need his lead and KRU,it takes almost 45 min but is an auto fight,KRU get's his TM reduced so much that he heals for over 2 mil in the end and due to SLK leadership he has a perma taunt.k61gecxgef7q.png