Places of Power Challenge Tier III

2Next

Replies

• Also it works for each lvl on auto,but for a better result you should do p3,4,7 on auto baisic to stack much more hp on KRU.
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Imagine enemies had protection in this event... :o
  • Do we need a WORLD’S FIRST again?!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Do we need a WORLD’S FIRST again?!

Need?

No.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I tried CT3 once this morning, and lost my g12+3 BASF in the first encounter and everyone else was dying so I aborted. After reading this thread, I tried again ... 3*. So thank you, forum, for giving me the inspiration to persevere.
    eTVhr28.png
    Malak was full TM at beginning of 8/8 and wiped Yoda immediately so that probably helped a ton.
  • ayd6gbw1mq9c.jpeg
    enpjdtrml7s8.png

Worked flawlessly with this squad. Malak killed Yoda in an instant.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Well now I've figured out why there's no protection. Duh. A little bone tossed to people by the Devs so that Malak can insta-gib just like Nihilus.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Lol SLKR and KRU can run the table, no one has enough hit power to kill KRU and he counters every turn feeding Crits to SLKR so constant immunity and sooner or later build enough power to wipe out the team.

Yup, I ran slkr, malak, kru, hux and sith trooper. Trooper assists all krus counters, slkr was in perma-ultimate.

• Wrathe
    197 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    I think it was my fault assuming a galactic legend should be viable for this event. Haha

People don't give enough credence to SLKR's poison pill in Press The Advantage. TM gain causing that health loss is actually really limiting to who you can play him with.

I kinda wish that was tied to his Lead so that you could take him out of his powerful lead and lean on say Hux, or someone else altogether. Kinda like some of the JKR lead Rey teams and such.

I'm still happy w/ the path I chose but the roster compatibility of Rey is a seriously underrated benefit.
  • A guildmate of mine did it with Palps lead and Malak, DR, Hot Topic Bastila and Vader. He’s got a monster R7 Malak that he said was one-shotting. He got it at 2 stars, so not sure who he lost or where.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Malak one-shots because the enemies have no protection. Even a G7 Malak would one-shot the toons in the event provided he survived the opening salvo and had Drain Life at level 7. The "monster" part is irrelevant.
  • For those without Malak starred and geared (me) I ran

G12 Treya, G12 Nihilus, R4 BSF, R7 KRU, R7 SLKR

KRU all health mods, got him to 117,000. Keep taunt on him every turn and by 8 he’s recovering 300,000 Each time he gets hit and Nihilus Is recovering 250k each time KRU counters. SLKR mvp of 4 and 8 otherwise just use basics so Nihilus eliminates as many as possible
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    @Soapm7 Is that because of Traya or SLKR? Looking at his kit, the only spot I can find "increasing health" is in his one unique. The interaction with SLKRs unique in this event is odd. I haven't noticed any of the enemies constantly removing TM that would boost KRUs health like that. I wonder if they code the "bonus turns" for the enemy as you "losing TM" in between, which would explain why KRU can heal for 300,000 eventually, because his boosted health is in the millions.
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    Another reason going slkr is better than rey. Palp r7 is the key for tier 3. No resistance event already exist.
  • Geris
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    omsw699lwc6b.png
    I beat it with this. I had to remod KRU for max health, but beat it first try after that. I got lucky having Vader take a turn before Yoda so he was able to get an ability block on him before he could pass out all those nasty buffs and some careful cool down management in phase 7
    85xptaq78j2c.png
    cihdjbiyd0mn.png
  • Palpi R2, DR and Malak R7, Basti R5, Vader g12+4v8gvc3xyfep5.png
    kbbm1ky9mhm8.png
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Wrathe wrote: »
    I'm still happy w/ the path I chose but the roster compatibility of Rey is a seriously underrated benefit.

Hmmm I was told Rey is absolute trash.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Palpat lead, G12+5, DR R7, Malak R7, Vador R4, Badstilla R6.
    Put on auto until I lost Palpat on 7/8.
    Malak OSed GMY, killed GK and the rest.
    I was surprised, it was that easy.
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    This is doable with some lower gear toons. I used Palp Lead G12 +5, Vader G12 +4, and DR, Bast, and Malak all R4. Malak's drain is as good as annihilate. The best advice was whomever said that try to have the last opponent each round have a lot of debuffs when you kill them. The tm gain really helps to get the ball rolling in each successive round.
  • I felt tier 3 was easier than t2. Palp Lead, DR, BF, Malak, Nihilus (died early) beat it easily for me. Their 0 protection makes it a joke for palp and malak
  • Thulsadoom
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Time stamp issue.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ic33rmp1oe29.jpeg
    9e1wy3hurlcp.jpeg

SEE’s only worth lol. Makes this fight the quickest out of all comps I’ve tried. Yay for inconvenience convenience lol