TIE Brute- Kit Idea

Zombefyer
586 posts Member
edited September 2020
m6lkrcanalwv.png

Affiliation: Dark

Class: Attacker

Factions: Empire

Description Durable Attacker that can shrug off barrages of enemy assists and call other Empire ships to assist.

Basic: H-s9.3 Twin Laser Cannons
Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy and inflict Target Lock for 2 turns.

Target Lock: Call a random Empire ally to assist, dealing 45% less damage.

Special: Quell the Uprising- Cooldown: 4

Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and call all Empire allies (Minus Capital Ship) to assist, dealing 50% less damage. If the target enemy isn't defeated, TIE Brute gains a bonus turn.

Unique: Transparisteel

TIE Brute gains Defence equal to 20% of its Damage. If TIE Brute has no Debuffs, call a random Empire ally to assist on the target enemy.

Reinforcement: Heavy Fighter

Enter Battle: Reduce the cooldown of 'Call Reinforcement' on the allied Empire Capital Ship by 1. TIE Brute gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns and Taunts for 2 turns.

Post edited by Zombefyer on

Replies

• Don't forget tie defender but this idea is pretty awesome too
  • Rexollboy wrote: »
    Don't forget tie defender but this idea is pretty awesome too

No-one has done TIE Brute.
  • The basic seems fine overall.

The special though, does not have a cooldown, which would make me think that you could use it every turn (for example, B1 Battle Droid).

The unique is overpowered. The first part seems good, but the second part (about the taunt and damage immunity for 2 turns) will be incredibly overpowered. If you want him to gain damage immunity, take the taunt away. Plus, the effect can't even happen in the first place if he's called as a reinforcement.

And that takes me to the reinforcement. Seems fine at first, and I guess it is, but it seems a bit underpowered. Maybe add a buff or something.

Fine kit overall, but you have to find balance.