Padmé requirements

I have a gear 10 nuteL, gear 12 Dooku, gear 9 b2, gear 9 magna, gear 10 poggle. I beat every tier in the Padmé event accept the last. I was wondering if anyone has used a smimilar team to beat the event and what gear there characters were. Also who to go after First in the the battle.

All help is appreciated :)

Replies

• WMboss2 wrote: »
    I have a gear 10 nuteL, gear 12 Dooku, gear 9 b2, gear 9 magna, gear 10 poggle. I beat every tier in the Padmé event accept the last. I was wondering if anyone has used a smimilar team to beat the event and what gear there characters were. Also who to go after First in the the battle.

I done it with nute lead G11, G12 ventress, G11 GBA G12 geo solider and G11 geo spy ally code is 552934363 if you have any questions

I done it with nute lead G11, G12 ventress, G11 GBA G12 geo solider and G11 geo spy ally code is 552934363 if you have any questions

I don’t have gba Ventress, or geo spy 7 star
  • Putting zeta on Nute helps
  • Putting zeta on Nute helps

Is it mandatory
    Putting zeta on Nute helps

Is it mandatory

With the team comp at the gear levels you have, I would say yes.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    WMboss2 wrote: »
    Putting zeta on Nute helps

Is it mandatory

With the team comp at the gear levels you have, I would say yes.
    I don’t really want to use a zeta rn so do u think if I geared up the team more I could beat it
  • Never mind I beat it after like 40 tries with some clutch rng
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Congratulations!
  • Jkane wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thanks