HyperDrive Bundle at lvl 77??

Would it be a waste of money to buy the hyperdrive bundle with everything I've already grinded ?

https://swgoh.gg/p/399846255/

Replies

• It will still give you a big boost. It will unlock fleet zeta missions too.
  • Very subjective question.

Compared to the cost of everything else in this game, the bundle is a very good value for any player.

Whether those prices are justified in general is up to you.
  • If you are going to spend a hundred bucks on this game anyway, the hyperdrive bundle is the place to do it. The gear you get alone is 'worth it'. (depending if you think 100 for a mobile game is 'worth' anything). Try to find a guide online for after a new player gets the hyperdrive bundle. You'll probably want to change it up a little based on who you want to farm for, and the characters you already have, but you'll probably want to get the Revans sometime soon
  • based on value, the hyperdrive is the cheapest thing in the game, getting you many characters, ships, and gear. with a price of 100, its actual value ingame would be thousands, so if you are going to spend anything in the game this is what you should buy first. however $100 is still a large price for a mobile game, so i suggest not to buy it unless you really have the cash to burn
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • Thanks for the replies! I definitely see it as a good value, especially as said above because of the gear. I only have a handful of toons lvl8 .
  • BB6
    19 posts Member
    I'm such a sucker. With the money I've spent on this game I really should have got the Hyperdrive Bundle. However, I also enjoy the feeling of achievement that I get from building my squads from scratch. Still, the sheer value of the HD bundle when I take into account what I've spent on crystals and such (no I'm not telling...) is staggering.
  • If you want Hyperdrive you might as well restart so you could be at the top of your arena shard. Your at 2000 and restarting and buying the hyperdrive bundle would place you really high.
  • If you want Hyperdrive you might as well restart so you could be at the top of your arena shard. Your at 2000 and restarting and buying the hyperdrive bundle would place you really high.

Yeah, especially in fleet. He could be top ten fleet and top 100 in arena easily.
  • i bought my hyperdrive today at lvl 76 and it really helps you get the boost you need to start advancing faster in arena and fleet arena. however try to get higher star capital ships as the capital ships they provide are 1 star(but you can get 5 star capital ships easy)

you can also get yoda, thrawn, palp, bb8, and r2 immediately which is also a big plus
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • I had some gift money from Christmas and I bought the hyperdrive bundle after playing for over a year. The value is there for a majority of player with leveling so many characters automa. The best bang for your buck is of course on day 1 of a new account but if there's still characters you're want to farm plus gearing them a little or ships and gear to put on characters. If you think you want to keep with the game for a while and you have the money to spend on it, yes, I'd say it's worth it.
  • BB6
    19 posts Member
    I'm humming and hawing about this.

I'm in unique and awkward situation. As I've said before, I didn't have any guidance with this game at first. Not only that, but I got addicted to it pretty quick. What did all that up to? Whaling. I've spent less in the last while and followed the paths properly but because of the whaling I'm sort of ahead of the curve in that I've got toons that are good enough for some of the events before reaching level 85! Usually it's the other way around, you level up faster than you can gear and improve abilities.

I'm trying NOT to get the bundle because I enjoy the feeling of achievement and earning those achievements but it's still such a slog to level 85, especially when you know you're good enough to do some of these events. Actually I shouldn't say some of these events; it's really just R2D2. In the next couple months or so I'll be pretty close to CLS and JKR though.