IG-88 quest in DS Hoth TB bug?

Doneeta
157 posts Member
Is there a bug in the DS Hoth TB for the IG-88 quest? I've used him twice and it hasn't counted? Is there any way to complete this quest?

m2e720vl7oka.png
mgfvj1yvqjzf.png
7qy8lfw8nf88.png

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    there are 2 bugs that i know of.
    1, no geo TB.
    2. special missions dont count.

so number 1 isnt an issue clearly, but number 2 is the issue. from what i know if the mission requires "him" specifically it doesnt count towards the progress. try him in another mission not ment for BH and see if it updates then
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    There is a new issue as well. It started with the beginning of this current TB. As of right now, NO TB works. Not Hoth, Not Geo.

If you follow the link below, you will see numerous people complaining about it.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
    Feel free to create a new bug report or add to one of the many exsisting ones.

It really "vacuums" that some people left their higher end guilds and gave up GeoTBs rewards just so they could complete this quest only to find out that it doesn't work at all.

ch20pl7vyrnl.png

Sorry indeed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As stated above, please add to or make a report at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>