Best replacement for greedo in bounty hunter team

2Next

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    and, if you do do that with greedo, please don't come back with gac complaints. gl!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Greedo is extremely underrated. His zeta is also underrated. Relic him, put the zeta on, mod him correctly and you will have a fantastic character in your roster who can do tons of damage, can give cc up to your team, can remove tons of tm and buffs from target opponent and has irresistible stun. Just read his special ability. He can even be used as a plug and play character in some clean up cases with many squads.

I like how you have a thing for the word "tons."
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »
    Greedo is extremely underrated. His zeta is also underrated. Relic him, put the zeta on, mod him correctly and you will have a fantastic character in your roster who can do tons of damage, can give cc up to your team, can remove tons of tm and buffs from target opponent and has irresistible stun. Just read his special ability. He can even be used as a plug and play character in some clean up cases with many squads.

If I have this right tatakas is greek and English is his second language so try and be civil, I love how you have a thing for jawas mephisto lol.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Whatever you do don’t r4-5 greedo

Agreed. Go R7 or go home.

Not on his main acct though. He should start an alt and name it "Greedo's revenge" and take him to r7. It's the cool thing to do.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Stokat wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Whatever you do don’t r4-5 greedo

Agreed. Go R7 or go home.

Not on his main acct though. He should start an alt and name it "Greedo's revenge" and take him to r7. It's the cool thing to do.

Oh no now I have to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    TaTaKaS wrote: »

If I have this right tatakas is greek and English is his second language so try and be civil, I love how you have a thing for jawas mephisto lol.

100% correct... English is my second language.

On topic, I insist on Greedo being a good character. Not top tier of course but good enough.