MoM wai ?

Just a quick question as her mechanics on swgoh.gg are mad to go through.

On her leader ability it says that if an ally performs a move that doesn't cause damage then the -dmg penalty effect goes from 90%-45%.
I'm finding that this isn't only limited to heals and taunts etc ,but when one of the enemy evades a hit the 45% comes in .
Anyone see this happening too and if so was that an intention ?

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Yes. They mentioned in the dev insights that evasion or damage immunity would cause a 45% penalty
    Any interaction that causes the unit to not deal damage (such as Evasion or Damage Immunity) will reduce the 90% damage penalty for assisting to 45%
    So not that bad when you are attacking someone with foresight
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Yes. They mentioned in the dev insights that evasion or damage immunity would cause a 45% penalty
    Any interaction that causes the unit to not deal damage (such as Evasion or Damage Immunity) will reduce the 90% damage penalty for assisting to 45%
    So not that bad when you are attacking someone with foresight

Nice one thanks .
    This had made my team better and I didn't even know :) .

@Kyno you can close this up thanks .
  • @Ultra
    With the combined stats , would it be 8% their total defence ?
    So say you modded for 70%+ defence on rebel fighters would you get 8% of 280% defence ?
    Because that's 90%+ :smile:
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    @Ultra
    With the combined stats , would it be 8% their total defence ?
    So say you modded for 70%+ defence on rebel fighters would you get 8% of 280% defence ?
    Because that's 90%+ :smile:

Defense, physical and special, are flat numbers not Percentages. Armor and Resistance are % and are calculated from both defenses.

A link to a calculator where you can get your Armor and Resistance % into flat defenses:
    https://sirggames.com/2019/08/16/swgoh-defense-calculator-for-armor-and-resistance/

70% Armor translates to 1487.5 PhysDefense.
    1487.5*5=7437.5
    8% of 7437.5= 595 Phys Defense Bonus from lead

1487.5+595= 2082.5 -> 76.56% Armor After lead bonus

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain