Was just awarded a max emperor???

Prev1345
Baldo
2863 posts Member
This is the weirdest dang thing of all time! Just claimed a character I have never seen before in my mail!! 7*

Replies

• ?????
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    proof or it didn't happen
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Nonemo I don't see it when I go to characters now??? :(:/
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »
    @Nonemo @DestructusKloud I don't see it when I go to characters now??? :(:/

Whatever you're smoking, feel free to pass it around.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »
    @Nonemo @DestructusKloud I don't see it when I go to characters now??? :(:/

Whatever you're smoking, feel free to pass it around.

Lololol
  • Oh yeah, I got him too.
    His lightning ability has 100% stun chance and exposes after damage is dealt.
    Unique is pretty cool too, 100% crit damage/chance every 4 turns and steals 100% health of the damage dealt.
    Hope others are getting him too! ;D
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Oh yeah, I got him too.
    Unique is pretty cool too, 100% crit damage/chance every 4 turns and steals 100% health of the damage dealt.

He's back I restarted my game :)
  • Oh yeah, I got him too.
    Oh yeah, I got him too.

He's back I restarted my game :)
    Pics?
  • Trolls
  • Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Try restarting your game, idk if it's just iOS or everyone but it should be unlockable. His character screen thingy is bugged and I can't actually click on it.
    That might just be me tho, idk.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Try restarting your game, idk if it's just iOS or everyone but it should be unlockable. His character screen thingy is bugged and I can't actually click on it.

I am iOS as well that may be what's going on here. I think it could be because of lando problem :D
  • Try restarting your game, idk if it's just iOS or everyone but it should be unlockable. His character screen thingy is bugged and I can't actually click on it.

I m on android and nothing,restarted
    Pics?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Try restarting your game, idk if it's just iOS or everyone but it should be unlockable. His character screen thingy is bugged and I can't actually click on it.

I m on android and nothing,restarted
    Pics?

Every time I try and upload it says something about pdf file error.
  • If your android then you may not be able to get it.
    Have you spent more than $200 as well?
    It's the same as the tusken thing, only certain players get him.
    As I said o can't open his character or anything, bugs I assume. It's literally just his name and stuff. If I could get a pic I would mate. : /
    If your iOS and spent more than $200 then refresh ur game a bunch, it should be coming out at random times but about now. Idk about time zones but it should work.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    If your android then you may not be able to get it.
    As I said o can't open his character or anything, bugs I assume. It's literally just his name and stuff. If I could get a pic I would mate. : /
    If your iOS and spent more than $200 then refresh ur game a bunch, it should be coming out at random times but about now. Idk about time zones but it should work.

:) I have spent over 200 :D feeling great about this now!
  • Not sure if trolling...

either way, this upsets me greatly as I haven't received anything!
  • If your android then you may not be able to get it.

Or he is simply lying about it. Seriously, a pdf error on a screen shot??? C'mon man.
  • I'm ios and just received him as well I don't want to be a spoiler for everyone. However I seem to be having the same issues as these guys but I seen this forum post and decided to restart my game a few time and eventually he cam in thru my inbox and I couldn't be happier, my first maxed out char for free.!! Literally the best morning ever!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Whenever I click the Image URL drop thing on top of where i'm typing it doesn't work idk why @OneSixOneFour
  • Yeah, I just got a full 7* Mr. Spock, too. His Vulkan nerve grip give's a 100% Stun and if he dies he ressurrects in the next round.
  • Guys,post a pic! Grr
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Yeah, I just got a full 7* Mr. Spock, too. His Vulkan nerve grip give's a 100% Stun and if he dies he ressurrects in the next round.

Who is he??? Are you android? @AlexofTrier
  • I started back in December near the first release when there was a beta.
    Perhaps you have to be a beta user in order to to be awarded him?
    It would make sense seeing as he's so exclusive, only the veterans would get him.
    Can't wait to power up my sith team some more!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I started back in December near the first release when there was a beta.
    Perhaps you have to be a beta user in order to to be awarded him?
    It would make sense seeing as he's so exclusive, only the veterans would get him.
    Can't wait to power up my sith team some more!

Can't speak for the other guy i'm soft launch though!
  • Baldo wrote: »
    Yeah, I just got a full 7* Mr. Spock, too. His Vulkan nerve grip give's a 100% Stun and if he dies he ressurrects in the next round.

Who is he??? Are you android? @AlexofTrier

/facepalm
  • It's not April Fool's Day until Friday guys!
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • DestructusKloud
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Dont be jelly you don't have him yet. We didn't get the droid event.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Dont be jelly you don't have him yet. We didn't get the droid event.

Exactly!! Nor did many of us get Lando! @DestructusKloud
  • It's not April Fool's Day until Friday guys!

April fools day and talk like a pirate day are the two most annoying days to work in the games industry on.