Recalculate Ships Points

JediRobb
315 posts Member
edited August 2020
The way points/banners are calculated for the ships zone needs to be adjusted. The max possible is 72 points, but that assumes your capital ship on offense is 7 stars and all reinforcement slots are available. If you have a 5 or 6 star capital ship, the max is 68. The star level of a character or ship does not impact score in any other area of GAC, so why should someone be penalized for winning on offense with a ship that is less than 7 stars?

I lost a round last GAC by 1 point. The difference? His Malevolence was 7 stars and mine is 6, and we both used them on offense. Kind of seems outside the purpose of the game mode to have the star level of a capital ship decide the outcome. Am I tripping here, or do others agree with me?

Replies

• I see your point and I agree with you. I have always tried to go for high banners in ships and the majority of the time I don't even bring in reinforcements, but I always end up getting 63-65 banners, and I never know why. I agree that determining max banners based off the ships star level is unfair in some ways, but I am not sure how exactly they would fix this. What do you propose?
  • TVF
    36522 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    A better solution would be to let capital ship captains (Holdo, for instance) use toon reinforcements in squad fights.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH