GAC join issues

Is there every going to be a change with GAC and the join period? It’s ridiculous people can’t join and leave for remodding especially during a TB. It doesn’t make sense that you can join and leave tw but not GAC.

Too many players forget to join or join accidentally and it’s really frustrating for many.

For instance I was remodding during my lunch break for Tb p4 and planned on joining GAC after switching back but got lost in work and totally forgot to join. I get that’s my fault for forgetting, but if we were able to join and leave and rejoin again I wouldn’t have had this issue.

I know I’m not the only one. Hopefully they look at this soon enough because it’s been too long that this has been a thing. Would be a good QOL update.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jwags11 wrote: »
    Is there every going to be a change with GAC and the join period? It’s ridiculous people can’t join and leave for remodding especially during a TB. It doesn’t make sense that you can join and leave tw but not GAC.

It does make sense, they are 2 different game modes that use different processes.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/225031/developer-q-a-02-27-2020/p1
    az92gcm72q57.jpg

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also, on the flip side, the previous method was based on a timer, so you needed to have all your mods set at that time, which for some was the middle of the night.

The current setup allows a player to set up all the mods and then join and then go back to TB and not have to worry about it.

Not that the current state is ideal, but it has also been requested to be like this when it was timer based.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Jwags11 wrote: »
    For instance I was remodding during my lunch break for Tb p4 and planned on joining GAC after switching back but got lost in work and totally forgot to join. I get that’s my fault for forgetting, but if we were able to join and leave and rejoin again I wouldn’t have had this issue.

Couldn't you just have joined GA before remodding for TB?