New Mod Tool

Sert
29 posts Member
So I've put together a page to help players organize their mods: http://swgoh.win

It's really simple to use. You just need to have synced your account info to swgoh.gg, a big shout out to them for all the work they've done over the years, and put in your ally code. If it's your first time the site will pull your mod info, then you'll need to resubmit your ally code to bring it up. It's a simple page running on javascript, so it isn't optimized for mobile browsing. It does work on a mobile device, but I wouldn't recommend trying to use it on your phone.

I know there are other options out there that can pull your data and provide you with mod sets based on defined parameters, but I couldn't find anything to just help me look at my collection and see what there was.

If you have any comments or questions feel free to let me know, and thanks for checking it out!

Replies

• If it doesn't give me a better chance of upgrading speed, it can't help me.
  • Appreciate the work for the community!
  • Sert
    29 posts Member
    I just wanted to let people know that I've updated the site with some extra features.
    Filter buttons, so you don't have to type out everything you're looking for. Now you can just click to toggle filters on/off. There are also two group filters so you don't have to click on all of the options you want each time. They are:
    - All slots Except Arrows, I find it useful to locate my good speed mods easier.
    - All two-piece set bonuses, that way you can find your filler sets easier.
    I'm thinking I may need to expand the filters to include some of the secondary stats, speed in particular. So you can see everything above a certain threshold. I dunno, let me know what you think, and thanks again for checking it out!
  • I am on a phone and did not got to take a look at it,but what we don't have in-game as a filter is to filter for mods that does not have a certain secondary,like lets say i want to see every mod that does not have hp.
  • I am on a phone and did not got to take a look at it,but what we don't have in-game as a filter is to filter for mods that does not have a certain secondary,like lets say i want to see every mod that does not have hp.
    I’ve been inwardly complaining about this exact thing for longer than I’d like to admit.