Legends Characters

Greetings.

A few years back, Capital Games said that they would be willing to add characters to the game dispite the fact that they may canon or legend characters. And through that claim, we got the Old Repubic content.

I was wondering whether it is time to add new legends content to the game, such as Grand Moff Trachta. Legends characters, such as him, can ease tough restrictions to a team's abilities and can be more fun as fans will be able to play with these characters that they used to love.

If these legends characters were to become canon, I'm sure a rework to the character would be acceptable.

It would just be nice for variety. Whether the content is officially canon or legends, it is still Star Wars content, and I think it may be worthy of being in this game

Replies

• HKFactory
    374 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Depending on whether any new Star Wars content is scheduled for a release or if there are any canon characters they didn’t have the time to add before, but want to add now, it may well be quite a while before any new legends content is added to the game. I’m not sure how much longer this Empire Strikes Back celebration will be, but I suspect they’ll touch back on more Mandalorian content within the next few months since the show’s second season is currently scheduled for a release in October at this time.