Caphex Spy Kit Idea (Inspired Resistance Support)

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited August 2020
Idea for a Resistance Support, based on an infiltrator from Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Works Together with Rey, The Resistance Heroes, and my Ovissian Gunner Kit Idea to make a full Inspired focused Resistance team. As always, tell me what you think.
[Ovissian Gunner Kit Idea - Caphex Spy Kit Idea]
ltl9bsd5y0541.gif
Caphex Spy
Light Side, Support (TAC), Resistance
Cunning Resistance Support that reveals enemies before calling an Orbital Strike on them.

Modified GLIE-44 (Basic)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Offence Down on them for 2 turns. If Caphex Spy is Inspired, also Blind them for 1 turn.

Truncheon Attack (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Deal Special damage to target enemy three times. The first 2 attacks each grant 5% Turn Meter to target enemy, and the final attack deals 1% more damage for every 1% Turn Meter target enemy has. If Caphex Spy is Inspired, he loses Inspired and inflict Armour Shred on target enemy after the second attack.

Multipurpose Beacon (Unique)
At the start of battle, Caphex Spy gains access to the Scanner Beacon special ability.
Scanner Beacon: Dispel Stealth and Foresight from all enemies, which can’t be Evaded. All Resistance allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns. Orbital Strike’s Cooldown is set to max. Caphex Spy loses access to this ability and gains access to the Orbital Strike special ability. (Cooldown: 4)
Orbital Strike: Deal Special damage 8 times to random enemy targets. Enemies damaged more than once become Vulnerable for 2 turns, which can’t be Resisted. Caphex Spy loses access to this ability and gains access to the Scanner Beacon special ability. (Cooldown: 2)

Inspired Infiltrator (Unique) (Zeta)
Caphex Spy has +15% Defence Penetration, gains +30% Offence while Stealthed, and gains Stealth for 2 turns whenever he loses Inspired. While Caphex Spy is Inspired, he ignores Taunt during his turn and his Defence Penetration is doubled.
If all allies are Resistance at the start of battle, Caphex Spy becomes Inspired when another Resistance ally loses inspired.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    I agree, nice kit
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I agree with them, the kit is amazing.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Thank you, gad you like it.
    Have you seen the Ovissian Gunner kit idea as well? Link to it is above the gif. It's a different colored text so you can't miss it.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Thank you, gad you like it.
    Have you seen the Ovissian Gunner kit idea as well? Link to it is above the gif. It's a different colored text so you can't miss it.

Yes, I have. I'd say that it is good as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • i very much like this kit, and it perfectly fits the spy in battlefront as well as in this game theorticaly
  • i very much like this kit, and it perfectly fits the spy in battlefront as well as in this game theorticaly
    Thank you, glad you like it.