First Order Flametrooper Kit Idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited August 2020
t7i9b0fz1pi3.jpg
First Order Flametrooper
Dark Side, Attacker (TAC), First Order
Defensive Attacker that traps his enemies behind walls of flame.

D-93 Incinerator (Basic)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Burning on them for 3 turns. Then deal Special damage to all other enemies that are Burning.

Incendiary Imploder (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Burning and Healing Immunity on them for 3 turns. This attack deals 50% more damage against enemies that where already Burning. If First Order Flametrooper has Advantage, debuffs aimed at the primary target can’t be Resisted or Dispelled.

Wall of Flame (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Trigger the damage of all Burning debuffs on enemies, and extend the duration of those debuffs by 1 turn. These effect can’t be Evaded. For each enemy that is Burning, First Order Flametrooper recovers 20% Protection.
If no enemies are Burning at the start of his turn, this ability can’t be used.

Heat-Resistant Armor (Unique) (Zeta)
First Order Flametrooper can’t gain Bonus Turn Meter. In addition, he has +100% Defence, +100% Tenacity, and +100% Health Steal against enemies that are Burning.
At the start of each enemy’s turn, if that enemy is Burning, First Order Flametrooper gains Advantage for 2 turns. If he already has Advantage, he Taunts until the end of that turn instead.
If all allies are First Order at the start of battle, First Order Flametrooper gains a bonus turn whenever an enemy that is Burning is defeated.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Well now, there’s certainly a lot of thought behind this theoretical character, even went so far as to include that he’s a tactics attacker. Imperial Flametrooper and First Order Flametrooper are characters I’d really like to see in the game, and I’d say overall this version of First Order Flametrooper looks like he would be pretty terrifying under just about any First Order leader.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    Well now, there’s certainly a lot of thought behind this theoretical character, even went so far as to include that he’s a tactics attacker. Imperial Flametrooper and First Order Flametrooper are characters I’d really like to see in the game, and I’d say overall this version of First Order Flametrooper looks like he would be pretty terrifying under just about any First Order leader.

@HKFactory Why thank you. I did put a lot of thought behind this and it's nice to see that my effort is recognized. He would indeed work in about any First Order team. But obviously he works best with SLKR.
    I also made kits for Ovissian Gunner and Caphex Spy for a full Inspired team with Rey and the Resistance Heroes. This kit is also a bit of a counter to those to prevent them from being too powerful with Rey. Would love it if you checked those out as well.
    Oh and I was inspired by Sebek's version of Flametrooper as well (to make this one, to be precise). So do him a favor and check that one out as well.