Phase Zero Dark Trooper Idea (Star Wars Battlefront 2 Classic version)

HKFactory
374 posts Member
edited August 2020
Phase Zero Dark Trooper
qmbjyan0cyst.jpeg
Dark Side, Attacker, Empire, Imperial Trooper

Basic: Arc Caster (Omega)

Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns on target enemy and 80% chance to inflict Shock for 2 turns on another random enemy

Special: Full Charged Lightning (Omega) cooldown 3 turns

Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Shock for 2 turns. This attack deals 30% more damage to Shocked enemies.

Unique: More Machine Than Man (Zeta)
Shocked enemies cannot counter Phase Zero Dark Trooper’s attacks. Phase Zero Dark Trooper gains 10% Offense for each enemy with Shock and other Imperial Trooper allies gain half this amount. Empire allies recover 3% protection whenever Phase Zero Dark Trooper damages a Shocked enemy.

Let me know of any feedback.
Post edited by HKFactory on

Replies

• Options
    Overall a pretty nice kit. It's strength lies in it simplicity. I do have a little feedback for it thou. Specifically, the cooldown of the special ability. He only has 1 special and the duration of his main effect (shock) is 2 turns. So there is no reason that the special has a cooldown of 4. I believe a cooldown of 3 would be more appropriate.
    On top of that, something for the basic against shocked enemies would also be nice (doesn't have to be primary target, look at my FO Flametrooper kit idea for example). But that's extra and not necessary.
    But yeah, overall a nice and simple kit idea. Good job.
  • Options
    I’ve edited it to reduce the cooldown of the special ability from 4 to 3, while also adding an 80% chance to inflict Shock on another random enemy to the basic ability.
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    I’ve edited it to reduce the cooldown of the special ability from 4 to 3, while also adding an 80% chance to inflict Shock on another random enemy to the basic ability.

neat.
  • Options
    This with palp would be way fun
  • Options
    Yado101 wrote: »
    This with palp would be way fun

Yeah, I think so as well. My main goal with it was to try and make him simple, yet effective, in pretty much any empire team you slap him into, and help him fight better against counter heavy teams so that he lives longer to do more damage.