When will Clash on Kamino happen again?

Leahcim_Kcirtied
2 posts Member
edited August 2020
Seems like it's been awhile....

Replies

• ...and another 65 until appearing in the Journey Events. Would make sense to have it in a few days. Thoughs?
  • Zyzzx wrote: »
    ...and another 65 until appearing in the Journey Events. Would make sense to have it in a few days. Thoughs?

I’m guessing they have 1 more before it goes to the journey guide (Might as well try and get one more batch of panic purchases). I predict another month though.
  • I think will be on 09/04
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zyzzx wrote: »
    ...and another 65 until appearing in the Journey Events. Would make sense to have it in a few days. Thoughs?

I’m guessing they have 1 more before it goes to the journey guide (Might as well try and get one more batch of panic purchases). I predict another month though.

It should be up there this month, but it being in the JG doesnt allow anyone to know when its coming, so no real change in how many make panic purchases.
  • GAS should be back, like yesterday.
  • Kyno wrote: »

It should be up there this month, but it being in the JG doesnt allow anyone to know when its coming, so no real change in how many make panic purchases.

It won’t be 1 year until October 11th. CG has stated that 1 year after release it will be permanent and no longer on schedule.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

It won’t be 1 year until October 11th. CG has stated that 1 year after release it will be permanent and no longer on schedule.

Correct but that doesnt have anything to do with it being on the JG like GAS.
  • The GAS event comes back, on average, every 77 days. The last time it appeared was on 2020-06-04 (June 4), 72 days ago. That being the case, I would guess within a week or two, it will be back.

That being said, there was a delay as short as 67 days and as long as 93 so....

GAS's first event was on 2019-10-11 (Oct 11), which means his event will be "always playable" in the Journey Guide around the middle of October 2020.

“Like GAS”

Do you think we are talking about someone else?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

“Like GAS”

Do you think we are talking about someone else?

Wow, don't mind me, thought we were talking about JKL.
  • I would very much like to know when this event is next coming ? Seems a while and feels a bit overdue so perhaps soon?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RichyRich1 wrote: »
    I would very much like to know when this event is next coming ? Seems a while and feels a bit overdue so perhaps soon?

sure "soon", but no not overdue.
    RichyRich1 wrote: »
    I would very much like to know when this event is next coming ? Seems a while and feels a bit overdue so perhaps soon?

sure "soon", but no not overdue.

Soon sounds good to me :)
  • The one year is relative. Padme was released in April of '19 but I'm fairly certain that when the Journey Guide debuted Padme's event was already in there to be played.
  • It wasn’t relative for Malak, came exactly 1 year after his release.
    I am guessing GAS is coming just days before the next GAC season.
  • MrVic20
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone recall what time of day the GAS event typically occurs? I believe it usually happens on a Friday, but I can't recall if its an afternoon drop or not?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MrVic20 wrote: »
    Does anyone recall what time of day the GAS event typically occurs? I believe it usually happens on a Friday, but I can't recall if its an afternoon drop or not?

There is no usually drop day or time. the event will get added during an update, but usually opens on a local timer, so your daily reset.
    MrVic20 wrote: »

There is no usually drop day or time. the event will get added during an update, but usually opens on a local timer, so your daily reset.

Good to know, thanks for the explanation!
  • Zzzzzzzz hopefully this week
  • It’s been 81 days since last event .. the Amount of days between the last 3 gas events were ... 77 days between first and second , 67 days between second and 3 rd , and 93 days between 3 rd and the last one on 6/4/20.. so it should be any day now..
    Bon fortuna
  • no clash on camino on September Calendar
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    no clash on camino on September Calendar

it wouldn't be iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    no clash on camino on September Calendar

it wouldn't be iirc