Mods from events

Jared
32 posts Member
I kinda wish that all mods from events would go to your inbox and then you could decide to save or delete individual mods from your inbox. My mod inventory is usually close to full so I end up deleting mods so that I can claim mods from my inbox just to delete them in my mod inventory. I generally play events for the gear or materials. Although I'm definitely not advocating to remove mods from events. I just wish I could sort them from my inbox.

Replies

• I whole heartedly agree with this. The option to delete or sell mods from the inbox would be fantastic. To be honest, sometimes I'll skip these events that offer them because I don't feel like having to deal with the mess of having to sell mods only to take these and sell them as well.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Oof
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Oof

Ya, oof! Ok, so the mod management is a mess, I will agree, it sucks to have to hit 6 buttons to get from claim to managing the mod you just claimed. However, you are missing out on a chance for speed by skipping an event. I've found some decent mods awarded from events.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.