Galactic challenges event [MERGE]

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    They are aware of the blank messages and are looking into it.
    Thanks. That doesn't really make it better though. Hopefully Doja can shed some light into why this happened.

On why, no probably not. But they will comment when they have an idea of what's going on.
  • Options
    mip01saol93x.pngl
    @CG_Doja_Fett I'm speechless. What is this? Recontacted EA Support but the folks there aren't really that helpful. All the time spent to get the missing rewards. It's getting out of hand.

"Now there are two of them!"
  • Options
    8us6ystryfwi.png
    @CG_Doja_Fett @CG_SBCrumb how difficult can it be address this issue? Looks like not all of those empty rewards messages were sent by error. I know for a fact that I am missing rewards and EA support confirmed it. An update from CG on this matter would be appreciated as EA Support confirmed that this issues is affecting "many customers".
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that in today's GC the turn meter bar is missing off some toons?
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that in today's GC the turn meter bar is missing off some toons?

One of my guildmate did. I didn't pay attention tbh. Probably a glitch from Maj if I had to guess.
  • Magruffin
    780 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

One of my guildmate did. I didn't pay attention tbh. Probably a glitch from Maj if I had to guess.

Seems to happen randomly, I tried to repeat it a few times, 4th was successful: edit: this is on tier 5
    40c3lssatftp.jpg
    Notice Padme's tm, or lack thereof
  • Options
    Well under geared team, mostly, can get me through tier 5 without issue.

jcy0zdp5179s.jpg

Does all but the less than 5 team members feat.

For that i used SLKR, kru, hux and Malak and that can do all the way through tier 7 for your 3 star
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Would love to spend some gear on night sisters.... but too man gl requirements to go currently.

Would also love to spend some on bounty hunters too

And the rest of my troopers team after getting SEE requirements done would be nice.... but with gl being a necessary evil.... im not sure when ill get to do those outside of new gl
  • Options
    - do all the GC stuff in 15-20min
    - slice 2 mods
    - get 2 crap rolls and have your next potential god mod being ruined
    - feel frustrated
    - wait for next week GC
    - reapeat
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Another reason slkr will be the number 1 GL to go for. All these GC have undersized feats.
  • Options

This has been in the game for about a week or so now. It happens in other game modes too. But yes, it's annoying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Anybody have any tips about this GC with the damage reflection? I can’t make heads or tails of it, I can only get beat tier 5. Preferably constructive hints, without explaining why they’re mad at CG.
  • Options
    Anybody have any tips about this GC with the damage reflection? I can’t make heads or tails of it, I can only get beat tier 5. Preferably constructive hints, without explaining why they’re mad at CG.

with NS or with any chars?
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

Preferably NS for the feats. FO does alright since KRU and Kylo heal themselves fairly easily with the DoTs
  • Options
    A solid r7 KRU can solo through t6, too. Doesn’t help the NS feat for the slicing mats, though, which is what I mainly eat.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Zombie, Talia. Only use Talia'sv cleanse once you're at 8+ DoTs. If anyone on your team dies and resurrects their DoTs are gone, too. Spam specials to inflict as much plague as possible. Target Shaak as often as possible.Let them kill themselves between DoTs and plague, while you just try to keep health on your toons.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Zombie, Talia. Only use Talia'sv cleanse once you're at 8+ DoTs. If anyone on your team dies and resurrects their DoTs are gone, too. Spam specials to inflict as much plague as possible. Target Shaak as often as possible.Let them kill themselves between DoTs and plague, while you just try to keep health on your toons.

Right, so when Talzin has to use her basic when everybody has plague and kills herself every turn, or when Asajj stacks enough offense and does the same, what do I do? Because no matter how much I cleanse, that happens, and they gain so much TM that they focus down Daka before I can resurrect or take anybody out for a Talzin rez. I end up doing more damage to myself than they do to me.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

Preferably NS for the feats. FO does alright since KRU and Kylo heal themselves fairly easily with the DoTs

For any chars: Malak solos the thing, even t7
    NS: Tbh Talia isn't even required, just use Talzin lead (Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Spirit, Zombie), focus on Shaak and try to inflict as much plague on the field as possible (make sure to dispell the tenacity up from Rex with Asajj's 1st special before using Talzin's AoE) and keep your Daka alive with heals as long as possible. Might take a few attempts at the higher tiers depending on RNG and how well geared the NS are but it's a fairly quick match so not that bad.
  • Options
    The healing skill cooldowns for me aren’t fast enough to keep health up
  • Options
    Also, what about when I use Talzin’s plague and Shaak heals them all back to full health and dispels it?
  • Options
    My r5 Malak is having issues with this solo idea
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Why does CG insist on giving us stupid RNG checks? THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN

There is literally nothing fun about hunting for RNG, and just like with the stupid AB that uses NS, CG builds something that absolutely smokes their mechanics with these forced dots.
  • Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »

There is literally nothing fun about hunting for RNG, and just like with the stupid AB that uses NS, CG builds something that absolutely smokes their mechanics with these forced dots.

Well, if you're not using a full r7 ns team then the rng is in fact your fault, not cgs
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »

Well, if you're not using a full r7 ns team then the rng is in fact your fault, not cgs

This definitely wins most ignorant comment of the day lol.

Sorry dune, it’s not the players fault for CG developing a game mode that is incredibly reliant upon stuns landing, revives timing correctly, and AI targeting. Even relic NS are subject to RNG checks at a erroneously high level.
  • Options
    I beat r7 with ns though it was close. I have my g12, daka g12, asajj r3, talia g12, and g11 zombie.

I do have pretty much all the Zetas to and they are pretty much required. Rampage let's asajj build dmge and health. Very helpful. My lead zeta let's you revive (without the dots that killed them) definitely needed. Daka zeta stacks her health when someone dies. Definitely needed.

The strategy I used was to focus rex down first so he wouldn't cleanse. Then shak. Cleanse with talia when you can. Specials if everyone is alive and basics if you can call a ns from the grave. Eventually you get asajj high enough in both health and dmg that she can take out people. If she survives it fine. If not she's called to assist soon and revives when she kills.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    DuneFlint wrote: »

This definitely wins most ignorant comment of the day lol.

Sorry dune, it’s not the players fault for CG developing a game mode that is incredibly reliant upon stuns landing, revives timing correctly, and AI targeting. Even relic NS are subject to RNG checks at a erroneously high level.

So you're saying that using a team thats not nearly as strong as what the event is tuned for shouldn't be rng reliant? I mean I guess you're right, you should just outright lose 100% of the time.
  • Options
    There is literally nothing fun about hunting for RNG

Hopefully for Las Vegas, some people would disagree with that statement.

• Options
    This time I think modding is more important than relics to be successful.