Inbox Message for TW & TB

My request would be for an inbox message to be sent when a new TW is available to join, set defense, attack. Same for a new TB day. We have members with child accounts that can not receive messages alerting them to sign ups. Some members have reported not seeing the icon for TW for whatever reason. Either it wasn't there or they just missed it. In any case, The inbox message could easily alert them that a new TW had started. Same on new day of TB.

Just something to consider that would help participation in TW and TB and improve guild communication.

Thanks
Deceptacles / HRancor / HAAT / 6* Sith / No ticket quotas / Discord

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is an issue with the packs offering covering up the TW icon. This might be addressed in the update coming out today. (There should be a few bug fixes there)

It would be nice, we already have the generic mail for an order being given.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It would be nice, we already have the generic mail for an order being given.

Thank you Kyno

Yes, we use the notify through order, but it won't appear until an officer sets it. If someone only logs on once a day, they might miss it because an officer wasn't on or didn't set it as soon as the event opened. The easy fix is an auto inbox message.

I also cannot confirm whether child accounts receive notifications when orders are given. Do you know if they do or not?

Thanks again
    Deceptacles / HRancor / HAAT / 6* Sith / No ticket quotas / Discord
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe they do see mail box messages.