Sith Jet Trooper - Kit Idea(Please, Check Out)

Sebek
868 posts Member
edited August 15
Name:Sith Jet Trooper(SJT)
Image:hot_toys_-_sw9_-_sith_jet_trooper_collectible_figure_pr6_thumbnail.jpg
Tags:Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), First Order, Sith
KIT:
Basic:F-11ABA Heavy Blaster Cannon - Omega - Level 8
Description:Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Inflict Expose for 2 turns. SJT has 50% Chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. This attack Can't be Evaded.
Special:Tie Dagger Assault - CoolDown:4 - Omega - Level 8
Description:Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Inflict Tenacity Down(Can't be Dispelled) for 2 turns. All First Order and Sith Allies gain Advantage and Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. This attack can't be Evaded.
Unique:NJP-900 Integrated Pack - Omega - Level 8
Description:SJT Gains Foresight for 2 turns at the start of each Encounter. While SJT Doesn't have Foresight, he has +75% Counter Chance and +50% Counter Damage. All Sith and First Order allies have +3 Speed for each Debuff on Enemy(Cap 45).
I Love Sequels
Post edited by Sebek on

Replies

• Not a bad kit idea overall. Defence Penetration Up so seeing it here is really nice. The foresight and counter chance combo also works nice. He can counter a lot, but unavoidable attacks while he has Foresight can be used to somewhat counter him. So strong effects with counter possibility. Exactly how I like it.
    Tenacity down also is pretty nice. It's a bit strong but not overpowered, especially with the cooldown of the ability. Nicely done.
  • Sebek
    868 posts Member
    Oh Ichi, i want to change the First Order and Sith Offense Up, but don't know how, Any Suggestions?
    I Love Sequels
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Oh Ichi, i want to change the First Order and Sith Offense Up, but don't know how, Any Suggestions?

There is no Offence Up in the kit thou. The only offence bonus is the unique for each debuff on enemies. Do you mean that one? In which case what do you wish to change about it? I do think it might be a little powerful, but it does have a condition attacked to it, so it's not too bad.
  • Sebek
    868 posts Member
    Oh I Meant the Offense Bonus, for me it doesn't fit with the other Parts of the Kit
    I Love Sequels
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Oh I Meant the Offense Bonus, for me it doesn't fit with the other Parts of the Kit

Hmmm. Only thing I can think of is since it's a jet trooper he has high mobility and can allow his allies to move more easily. So a speed bonus perhaps, maybe only for him or for all allies: For each debuffed enemy, FO allies/Jet trooper gains +5%/+15 Speed.
    Other than that I have no idea myself at the moment.