Impossible to kill GL Kylo?

Straegen
194 posts Member
edited August 2020
We ran into an odd one in TW. One of the GL Kylo teams seems to have GL Kylo stuck in an impossible to kill state. His stacks go up like he is Ultimate mode but the Kylo hasn't unlocked it yet. He does take damage but never fatal damage.

I had him in a Fracture state piling DOTs on him till I was well past 50 DOTs then Vader'd him but that just sent him from yellow to red. GAS couldn't dent him and I actually ended the fight because he was back to full health. Two Ultimate Kylos went in and couldn't get it done.

We are trying to get an Annihilate on him but so far no joy. Anyone seen this before?

Replies

• Are you using Wat?
    If yes, Wat removes TM every time he assists Vader (or any ally with a tech), which must have happened a lot if you hit 50 dots. If you used Vader lead, even worse.

SLKR unique increases DS allies max health and protection by 10% every time they have their TM removed, which means you might have buffed up Kylo to a healthpool that cannot be depleted before he kills your team.
  • No wat since it is just Kylo. It is just bugged. Nobody in the guild could beat it including multiple Rey and other Kylos. One of our guys finally got an annihilate off and it did zip.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Annihilate does damage to GLs, it doesn't defeat them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Still no answer except Vader lead TM remove will still do what @RandomSithLord said
  • Welcome to the bug club, where Devs do the best to stress our lives! That happened to me in GA the immortal Kylo stuff, permanently under ultimate