In all the furore this seems to have slipped under the radar BUY your zetas

Lozsta
195 posts Member
edited August 2020
Only £400 for enough mats to zeta one ability.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not to mention their ridiculous pricing on that 30 BSF shards pack. $70 where I am for essentially a week or two worth of grinding/saving crystals. Their pack pricing has become ludicrous.
  • But the whales and krakens keep CG fat and happy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Good thing, no one has to buy it, unless they want to.
  • Kyno wrote: »

You're not wrong. But this is like when the media covers a puppy dog getting a prosthetic leg or the beautiful farm land of the country while a war breaks out in the country.

Release GC and then slide out the update that removed that one last thing that kept all players kind of together, the Zeta upgrade mat rate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lozsta wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

You're not wrong. But this is like when the media covers a puppy dog getting a prosthetic leg or the beautiful farm land of the country while a war breaks out in the country.

Release GC and then slide out the update that removed that one last thing that kept all players kind of together, the Zeta upgrade mat rate.

Zetas were available to players in Japan for a while.

Zetas have been in the HDB since it came out.

At this point being able to buy zetas in a one time purchase pack is nothing new.
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Japan. Why in Japan? I guess that would be one reason the Japanese guild we are battling in TW is so OP compared to our rosters.

HDB is a one time thing, this pack can be bought once but how many times will it return?
  • I do not think this matters too much. Zetas are not as precious as they once were. I'm sitting on a stack of 200 right now, do not see any place worth putting them. Why would I care if somebody wants to buy a zeta? Feel free, I would like to see everyone put a zeta on their K2SO and tell me if it works or not.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I do not think this matters too much. Zetas are not as precious as they once were. I'm sitting on a stack of 200 right now, do not see any place worth putting them. Why would I care if somebody wants to buy a zeta? Feel free, I would like to see everyone put a zeta on their K2SO and tell me if it works or not.

Same. 211 to be precise. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    426 lol.

Zetas just aren't an issue end game anymore. Don't see any reason people shouldn't be able to buy a few if they want.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    426 lol.

Zetas just aren't an issue end game anymore. Don't see any reason people shouldn't be able to buy a few if they want.

Agreed. Let the spenders spend. It's what keeps the game alive for those of us who have better things to do with our money. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*