Once again they have ruined this game

IamtheDarkSide318
31 posts Member
edited August 2020
Why is it that every time capital games does something to this game, they break it or they’re completely off accuracy altogether. Padme...no reason a senator/queen whatever...should be this powerful...I get it with revan but padme?? As well as look at the arena...what’s it full of?? Teams that get some many turns before you can even get your FIRST turn...all it is now. As well as anytime they make an event it’s almost like they think “HEY let’s make a new event. No no no nothing to do with strategy let’s just make an event where the players get hit 200,000,000 times by gear 11 and 12 teams repeatedly and when they finally get a turn their gear 13 teams are so bashed up that it’s almost impossible to complete!! YEA THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!” Seriously...-.- how about hiring actual fans at capital games instead of people that’s just interested in making money and knows literally nothing about Star Wars to begin with...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• how about hiring actual fans at capital games instead of people that’s just interested in making money and knows literally nothing about Star Wars to begin with...
    Would you propose yourself?
    If yes, I'm perfectly fine with the current crew working on the game.
  • I’d love to. And yea? You probably use a padme team. Why you probably don’t mind it
  • You probably use a padme team.
    I use all meta tier teams. It's a game on a holotable, power scaling is not based on lore.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    98% of people never heard of Revan, fyi

Also, “once again” “ruins” lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    So quit. They do things the way they do things, it hasn't changed in years and is unlikely to do so in the future.

If it's so terrible, just stop playing.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Untrained farmboy destroys giant planet-killier space station with snub fighter.

Good job the story didn't end there.
  • Ruined the game once again? So it was previously ruined and then at some point was un-ruined and now has been ruined yet again?
    Mind-boggling