PLEASE HELP Can’t beat tier 7 of thrawn event

WMboss2
55 posts Member
edited August 2020
I have seen guides that beat the event with all gear 8 Phoenix but I just can’t do it. I think I have good mods but when I get to thrawn I get smashed

This is my team: https://swgoh.gg/p/347521323/characters/?f=Phoenix
All help is greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• You need to upgrade their abilities to level 7, and add omegas to their uniques imo.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    You need to upgrade their abilities to level 7, and add omegas to their uniques imo.

Ok thanks
    You need to upgrade their abilities to level 7, and add omegas to their uniques imo.

Are my mods right??
  • It's going to take many tries at g8. Ezra is a decent jedi, and I took him to 10 for the extra damage.
    It's going to take many tries at g8. Ezra is a decent jedi, and I took him to 10 for the extra damage.

Ok I’ll try and gear him up for f I keep loosing
  • Hey, just a few pointers:

- All abilities need to be upgraded but I managed without relics.

- Good mods are needed if you want to pass this at gear 8. I would make everyone as tanky as possible so they can take the hits and give ezra assists etc. Ezra I would mod for as much offense and with Hera's exposes you should be good.

- I think I managed this (sorry it's been a while) with Ezra G10, Hera G9 and the rest G8. The higher gear Ezra is the less high tier mods you require as the damage is there.
  • Jake0000 wrote: »
    Hey, just a few pointers:

- All abilities need to be upgraded but I managed without relics.

- Good mods are needed if you want to pass this at gear 8. I would make everyone as tanky as possible so they can take the hits and give ezra assists etc. Ezra I would mod for as much offense and with Hera's exposes you should be good.

- I think I managed this (sorry it's been a while) with Ezra G10, Hera G9 and the rest G8. The higher gear Ezra is the less high tier mods you require as the damage is there.

Ok thanks
  • Putting a zeta on Hera and Kanan will help tremendously.
  • I did it with g8 across the board BUT, you need all abilities to omega level and I had Kanans zeta which actually made it pretty easy on my final run. Otherwise you'll need more gear levels across the board unless you've got some real good mods and a lot of time to wait for perfect RNG
  • I did it with g8 across the board BUT, you need all abilities to omega level and I had Kanans zeta which actually made it pretty easy on my final run. Otherwise you'll need more gear levels across the board unless you've got some real good mods and a lot of time to wait for perfect RNG

Ok

Finally beat it after like 20 tries with clutch rng
  • Congrats! Now you can abandon Phoenix squad and never look back! :D

Well okay, maybe you gear Ezra up some more. :)
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Congrats! Now you can abandon Phoenix squad and never look back! :D

Well okay, maybe you gear Ezra up some more. :)

Yes finally