R3-b4 JKL

Nirefinn
9 posts Member
edited October 2020
Okay, got all 9 toons to required relic3 for JKL event. What is recommended relic level for selected toons to make the acquisition of JKL run most smoothly?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• relic 3 seemed pretty good with decent mods from the youtubers. but if you want the easiest time probably doing relic 5-7 will help
  • Those who have him unlocked that I’ve spoken with say r3 is plenty, though for other game modes you may wish to push Vader, Chewbacca, Han, CLS higher.
  • Those who have him unlocked that I’ve spoken with say r3 is plenty, though for other game modes you may wish to push Vader, Chewbacca, Han, CLS higher.

^exactly this has been what we heard from our couple guys in guild who got him - along with one who had to run the ship mission a ton if times with g11 Wedge, and the other who breezed through it first time with g12 Wedge.
  • Nirefinn
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2020

Useful to know about Wedge...g12 seems sensible.
  • Relic 3 wasn’t enough for me for the first 2 tiers (I am not an expert on mods etc though) but when I levelled them up to relic 5 it was pretty easy. Just regarding the first two tiers.

I have them all at least relic 4 now apart from C3p0 and hermit yoda.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Those who have him unlocked that I’ve spoken with say r3 is plenty, though for other game modes you may wish to push Vader, Chewbacca, Han, CLS higher.
    along with one who had to run the ship mission a ton if times with g11 Wedge, and the other who breezed through it first time with g12 Wedge.
    That's where RNG comes into play. I got it first try with g8 Wedge. Unless you intend to use Wedge anywhere else I wouldn't give him any additional gear.
    Those who have him unlocked that I’ve spoken with say r3 is plenty, though for other game modes you may wish to push Vader, Chewbacca, Han, CLS higher.
    along with one who had to run the ship mission a ton if times with g11 Wedge, and the other who breezed through it first time with g12 Wedge.
    That's where RNG comes into play. I got it first try with g8 Wedge. Unless you intend to use Wedge anywhere else I wouldn't give him any additional gear.

You didn't run the Danger Zone squad back in the day?
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Hes a Rebel Fighter with Mom now, so there's some additional value in gearing him up outside of the event
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    if you just search for posts with variations of "Thank you cg for not making the event harder than the requirements to try it" surely there will be 100's of posts confirming.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Darn it I wish I had read this post before I took wedge to g9. Oh well.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Darn it I wish I had read this post before I took wedge to g9. Oh well.

I wouldn't feel terribly bad about that, I can't imagine the RNG that was needed to do it at g8. I did it with a g11 Wedge after about 20-30 tries I think.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oh no that sounds miserable.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    At least Wedge is more valuable nowadays thanks to Mon Mothma.
  • Nirefinn
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    if you just search for posts with variations of "Thank you cg for not making the event harder than the requirements to try it" surely there will be 100's of posts confirming.

Just love a sarcastic reply....thanks for your assistance.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Nirefinn wrote: »

You must be new to the internet, forums especially.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Nirefinn wrote: »

I was just confirming what everyone has said, the mins are all that’s needed, from everything I’ve heard.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I did it with almost all r3 and wedge g10.
    CLS wampa and vader r4, but i don’t think it is needed. I did not change mod in most phase. Each phase was done in less than 10-15 minutes of try. Trepio chewie phase was the hardest. I had to learn how to do it and change some moding. The event is very cool actually!
  • The first time I read the title of this thread, I thought r3-b4 was some new droid.
  • The first time I read the title of this thread, I thought r3-b4 was some new droid.

The pun was intended ;)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Jefferx wrote: »
    I did it with almost all r3 and wedge g10.
    CLS wampa and vader r4, but i don’t think it is needed. I did not change mod in most phase. Each phase was done in less than 10-15 minutes of try. Trepio chewie phase was the hardest. I had to learn how to do it and change some moding. The event is very cool actually!

Agreed on not needing r4, i did it with all r3.

I had a g11 wedge and needed something like 20-30 tries before things lined up, so nice job on one gear level lower.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH