Just got to Level 83 but..

CT_SOR4
posts Member
edited August 2020
Need guidance on where to go next. I need to gear up Phoenix so I can 7* Thrawn but no idea where to go after that? I'm farming up Tarkin but that's it.

Btw, getting beyond Gear 8 for Phoenix is a proper struggle.

https://swgoh.gg/p/512666617/characters/

Replies

• At your point in the game, ya. One thing, keep working on ships too. You really want to try to be able to sim all three fleet challenges top tier. You get Zetas, ship building mats, the droids, at your point in the game, these are all valuable, and the zetas stay that way. There's a few ways to go from where you're at now. The typical path is to take what you have now and go after CLS, GM Yoda, JK Revan and so on. It's a solid path. It's what most of us did. An alternate is to start going after Padme. The suggestion on this would be start farming all you Geonosians. None are really that bad to farm as 4 out of 5 can be bought from the stores and the 5th is a cantina node. They also have a good ship set. The quickest way for you to climb in arena, would be to build you a Bastilla lead jedi team. You're close to GMY with your Bastilla, Kanan, Ezra, JK Anakin and Ahsoka. Swap Kanan for GMY and I think you'd climb higher. On your way to JKR, you'll get everyone else you need for a good arena team. Padme you can pick together from different areas. Unfortunately both ideally use Gen. Kenobi for their tank so depending on your guild, that may be the biggest setback but he's not imperative. You can use Old Ben for a JKR team tank and you can do a really good Padme team with JKA, Ahsoka GMY and C-3PO but 3PO requires ewoks.
    Best thing to do is think of where you want to go and from that, start piecing together the path to get there.
  • What do you want? What teams interest you? Me personally, i got GMY first then I got thrawn and emperor early so that I could build my empire squad for R2(don’t worry about leveling Phoenix to much, as long as you have Ezra and Hera to Atleast gear 9 and every one else at 8 you will beat it, may take some RNG tries though.) Then I got CLS. Then I went for first order and got them leveled for BB8 and got my JTR. While I was doing these I got achievements and shipments to get Vader fully leveled. All of this and got GK and raid han with my guild. Then I got my revan and bastila squad. With this path I had a solid empire squad, rebel squad, first order squad, resistance squad, Jedi squad/old republic squad and Phoenix squad.

Now going this path I suffer a little bit because I’m just now trying to get my Ewoks(for C3PO), geos(for padme) and bounty hunters(for chewy) so you have to choose what you think you want first and what will benefit your guild as well. Just my opinion. Good luck!!!