Is the Hyperdrive Bundle worth it?

Edge1Lord1
posts Member
edited August 2020
Would the Hyperdrive bundle be worth it on my account? https://swgoh.gg/p/326586535/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It will give you quite a boost, considering you are not yet lvl 85.

But no one can really answer that question for you.

I believe I saw a breakdown that the gear alone is worth more than the equivalent price of crystals you can buy. Which is why players who were already 85 and received no other benefit from much of the packs offering.

So if you are going to spend that money in the game anyway, the HB is the better deal.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it has very good value for what you get. (I didn't get it, and didn't look at your roster, fwiw)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I actually give CG a lot of credit for this bundle you definitely get the most value for your money from this one compared to any other in the game. A lot of content like grand arena and being able to unlock journey guide characters will open up sooner for you with the level increase. Takes a solid couple of months to get from 60-85.
  • Probably worth it for being able to sim the zeta ship challenge alone. Toon wise it's helpful (but it will leave you with a lot of 5* toons) gear, credits etc it's great
  • Do you even get enough gear to bring a single character to G12, let alone G13?
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I was lv85 and got it. By far the biggest bang for your buck I've seen playing for 2+ years. I used it for the toons I wanted to get to but just never did. Helped a ton.
  • I bought it at about 4.5m GP, and it was easily my best purchase ever in this game. The amount of hard to get gear you get, is fantastic. But there's other lower tier gear that's sometimes a bottleneck too. You get 500 of those too, which is great.
    All the rest are very nice to have extras.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Definitely worth it in terms of value. The best pack by far that you can buy in the game. And it helps if you are new/old or whale/ftp.

Edit:
    Looking at your roster, I'd say you bought it lol.