I'm a returning player and I don't know what team should i go with

Doxin
11 posts Member
I'm lvl 83. I have 6 star kylo ren with zeta gear IX, stormtrooper han gear IX, wedge and biggs 7 star gear VIII, chirrut gear IX 5 star. Boba Fett and qui-gon jimn aroud the same gear and max stars. I have a few other but these are my best. Since i have zeta on kylo i was thinking first order.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    at times like this it helps to express some of your goals. or areas of the game you like or want to improve in. you may also want to set up an SWGOH.gg account to more easily share your full roster.
  • Doxin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno here it is
    https://swgoh.gg/u/doxin/

My goal is to have a good team that could do as much events as possible while being good in arena. I'm a F2P BTW.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    depending when you started arena may be a long road to get to a reasonable rank.

You may want to check out a few you tube videos, they outline some good paths for beginners. some of the newer ones use separatists and take that path.

events really tend to be different factions, so there are not too many cross overs, but there are toons that can be used under multiple factions.

you will want to get a little work into your bounty hunters for the credit heist. that can be helpful at your stage.
  • Doxin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno

Well i could get a few bounty hunters from shops and from battles maybe get first order.
    Since i already have a zeta on kylo ren (first order is my fav btw). And from separatists i only have geonosian soldier and IG-100.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Doxin wrote: »
    Kyno

Well i could get a few bounty hunters from shops and from battles maybe get first order.
    Since i already have a zeta on kylo ren (first order is my fav btw). And from separatists i only have geonosian soldier and IG-100.

FO is a good path long term, as you could get to GL Kylo, but thats a very long term plan and before that FO is not so great.

the main reason i suggest you watch a few of the you tubers is they explain the path that players can choose to maximize the payout for the least amount of effort/time. the more character you invest in that can carry you through multiple events, one example being Ezra and Kannan who are both phoenix and can get you Thraw, but also jedi who can get you Yoda.

separatists are generally a very good all around team, and lead to Padma.
  • Doxin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno yeah i saw Ahnald say that separatists are good. So i guess I'll go separatists.

Can i put kylo ren instead of one separatist?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Kyno yeah i saw Ahnald say that separatists are good. So i guess I'll go separatists.

Can i put kylo ren instead of one separatist?

in most cases, yes, but not for events like Padma. eventually you will fill out your roster, so no need to worry.
  • Doxin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno

thanks a lot for your time.
  • Options
    Crystal's., after quite a long time from "returning" from 1.5 years off I finally and breaking top 50 with Padme GMY dr9rycnxkdsr.jpg
    And losing to ranks 37 to 1 which are all GL Rey and Kylos.

I am happy about this. dzs8mc1q55id.jpg

Working on Rey and GAS now. Padme-GAS should break top 35.

So the answer to your question is
    Padme
    Padme-GAS
    Vader compositions
    GLs
  • Doxin
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Padme
    Padme-GAS
    Vader compositions
    GLs

I'm sorry but uhh what does "GAS" and "GLs" mean?
  • Options
    Padme
    Padme-GAS
    Vader compositions
    GLs

I'm sorry but uhh what does "GAS" and "GLs" mean?
    GAS - General Anakin Skywalker
    GL - Galactic Legend (currently Rey or Kylo)