Leia shard from 11th node in GW ???

Bon_El
435 posts Member
Rewards for battle 11 in GW included a Leia shard yesterday. Is this a new feature? Glitch?
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Replies

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The last 3 nodes regularly drop shards. Its any shards (ive had 2 Vader, 1 Maul and 2 Old Ben (pre cantina) plus other assorted stuff)
  • Options
    i got RG bout 1/2 way thru the other day.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    The 11th node does have a chance for random shards. I got Leia at the 12th though.
  • Options
    It is nice to at times get bonus shards in GW at times on various nodes. Do we really need to run and announce it so that if it is a glitch we lose it? They fix glitches that give very fast as opposed to glitches that effect our play. Be thankful and keep quiet when you get bonuses, geez,lol.
  • Options
    I've rarely gotten shards from the 10th and 11th nodes before. Thought it was a one-in-??? chance.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @DarthMasterShawn
    I wonder if there's ever been any thread, anywhere on this forum where somebody didn't chime in to complain about it, geez, lol.

Seriously tho, I've been playing since Dec. & don't remember this happening before - thought maybe it was a new feature.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Its just luck i think. As Wisenuts said, you sometimes get them half way thru.
  • Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    @DarthMasterShawn
    I wonder if there's ever been any thread, anywhere on this forum where somebody didn't chime in to complain about it, geez, lol.

Seriously tho, I've been playing since Dec. & don't remember this happening before - thought maybe it was a new feature.

@Bon_El

Well I mean really don't inform them of a good thing, so much grind it is great to have a freebie man,lol especially a Chromium. Be grateful and mums the word mate.

It must be a glitch. I've gotten them on node 3, 11, 6 and other various ones. I'd hoped it was a new reward, however when it did not repeat I figured glitch.

One other thing is that nodes x-11 could have some kind of RNG where they give off a shard at random times. I have about 6-8 times gotten a shard not on node 12, in addition to it. So it could be just an RNG reward thing.

Cheers
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I always get a shard at last node only. Never in other nodes
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    @DarthMasterShawn
    I hear ya man - I've kept a few things to myself for just that reason. I was disappointed when somebody got on here & started talking about double reward emails from Arena... and then they fixed it -ha. I usually do more complaining than praise giving on here - I wouldn't want EA to think I actually like the game or anything. It does irritate me at times but I'm #hooked.

Thanks to all for the responses.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten some on 11 before and read about others getting them even earlier. Maybe it's not a glitch and other nodes can give shards just at a really low drop rate and Only node 12 is a guarantee
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Got Daka shards on last node on back to back days and since I'm currently farming her I was happy to see em