Kit of Emperor Palpatine(Ep IX)

efazboka71
76 posts Member
edited August 2020
Dear holotable friends,
Today I have brought a new kit. And today's kit is Emperor Palpatine's. So here is the kit below 👇

czxf8gralgqe.jpg

Unit Name: Emperor Palpatine(Ep IX)
Alignment: Dark
Categories: Dark Side, Support, Leader, Sith, First Order(Or not)

Abilities

Basic:The Crowd of Sith Spirits
FINAL TEXT: The Emperor enters at the battle with 50% Health. This ability will Heal 15% Emperor and Sith Allies and 5% Speed, Critical Chance and 3% Offense.

Special 1: Strike Me Down (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Target Enemy will attack on Emperor. But The Emperor and Sith Allies will heal 30% and gain 20% Turn Meter.
This ability deals 30% Physical Damage to the Target Enemy.

Special 2: Stand Together, Die Together (Cooldown 5)
FINAL TEXT: Deal 35% Physical Damage to All Enemies and Heal 25% to Sith Allies.

Leader: The Sith Lord(ZETA)
FINAL TEXT : All allies gain 20% Critical Chance and 30% Critical Damage. Sith allies gain 3% Offense until the end of encounter when they score a Critical Hit.

When Emperor Palpatine recovers his 100% Health, his costume, abilities, everything will change and these Sith Ally gets a Ultimate Abilty or one Special Abilty will become a Ultimate Abilty.
-Darth Vader's Force Choke will
Deal 50% Physical Damage.
-Darth Revan's Insanity will Deal
50% Physical Damage.
-Darth Maul's Blades of Death
will Deal 50% Physical Damage.
-Count Dooku's Force Lightning
will Deal 50% Physical Damage.

On the other hand,

q817n6tfnzv8.jpg

Abilities

Basic: Sith Lightning
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy and make Stun and Sith Allies will also attack as Bonus Attack.

Special 1: Power of The Sith (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special Damage to All Enemies and make Stun and all Allies will attack on Target Enemy (If all Allies are Sith). By this Ability, Sith Allies gains A True Sith for 2 turns.
A True Sith : Gains 20% Speed, 10% Critical Chance, 20% Critical Damage, 5% Offense, 15% Turn Meter.

Leader: A True Emperor of Sith(ZETA)
FINAL TEXT : All allies gain 30% Critical Chance and 40% Critical Damage. Sith allies gain 5% Offense until the end of encounter when they score a Critical Hit.

Ultimate: I am full in Sith (Requires at least 60% Ultimate Charge to activate)
Unlocked with purchase (10 Ultimate Ability Materials) after meeting requirement of Relic Amplifier level 1
Ultimate Charge: The Emperor gains 2% Ultimate Charge whenever a Sith ally deals Physical or Special damage to an enemy, increased to 5% on a critical hit.
FINAL TEXT: (ULTIMATE) The Emperor dispels all debuffs on himself, enters an aggressive stance, and deals Physical damage to all enemies, which can't be evaded. While in this stance, Emperor is immune to damage and detrimental effects, he can't be defeated, and his abilities have no cooldowns.
60% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive
stance lasts for 1 turn
80% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive
stance lasts for 2 turns
100% Ultimate Charge:
Aggressive stance lasts for 3 turns

So no more today. I hope you will like this kit. So goodbye. May the force be with you.