New Galactic Legends requirements

Replies

• Opinions are completely fine ... but there’s just so much negativity and complaints lately ... people are saying CG should make GL palp requirement harder!!!!!!!!
  • Any chance of having packs using crystals for Wampa? Thats literally my only roadblock. I know, cry me a river, but id spend whatever i need to to get that one last character.
  • When I read the announcement, I got excited for Maul (formerly Darth), but everything in-game says it's Darth Maul. CG should at least get the names right, no Star Wars fan would make this mistake...
  • JKL is required??? OMG!! I'm 3.9 m GP and over a year away from JKL cause it's so hard to farm Wampa and HYoda.... This is paywall behind paywall, behind paywall!! I'm not F2P, probably spent a few hundred this year, but I'm so demotivated by that requirement that I'm reconsidering entertainment options!!

I started a spreadsheet to keep track of my progress for JKL on June 15 (for fun), and gave up when I realized it would take a year or more! At best, my guild, which is good, earns enough GET tokens to buy 30-40 shards of HY or Wampa a month!! Since I still need roughly 420 shards to get them both to 7 stars, I'm 12-16 months away... where the heck is the incentive to care anymore? This is a game, not a life long journey! :(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Welcome to swgoh
  • joelgs23 wrote: »
    This is paywall behind paywall, behind paywall!!
    How is JKL a paywall for JML when Wampa/HY can't be bought except for the rare occasional packs?
    How is JKL a paywall for JML when Wampa/HY can't be bought except for the rare occasional packs?
    Quiet you, and sharpen your pitchfork!
    Quiet you, and sharpen your pitchfork!
    Also don’t forget your burning torches..

Storm the walls etc
  • At the second I saw this prerequisite I know the angry mob will be coming.
    OP don't you think GL Palpatine will have a similar prerequisite?
  • It's not as much of a paywall, as veteran player check.
    I think paywall is waiting upfront =D
  • @joelgs23

Galactic Bounties gives you 20 Wampa shards a month.
    Save your GET for HY. What did you spend them on until now? How much GET did you waste on gear instead of buying HY/Wampa/GAS/Malak?
  • Waqui wrote: »
    @joelgs23

Save your GET for HY. What did you spend them on until now? How much GET did you waste on gear instead of buying HY/Wampa/GAS/Malak?

Don’t forget Rolo shards :(
  • Mupper00 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    @joelgs23

Rolo is GET2 currency. not GET1
  • Mupper00 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    @joelgs23

I didn't. OP only complained about HY and Wampa. I responded to OP.
  • Inb4 GAS is required for SEE.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    If JKL isn't needed for Pappa Palps as well, GAS will be needed for him for sure.

It makes sense because GL Palpatine needs Sidious, Maul, and Dooku at relic levels.
    They may even need both, or they'll say GAS for GL Palpatine and JKL for GL Luke.
  • 63k accounts have gas so it won't be a problem if that turns out to be the case. It would be fair to a degree though since 7* gas needs get1 of it's own, less than half get1 cost of jkls xD
  • I will R7 all my Tusken to get a headstart when darkside Anakin comes to the game.
  • Guar wrote: »
    Inb4 GAS is required for SEE.

You are pretty optimistic. I expect a brand new, JKL-level character to be revealed in the last batch of requirements. Snoke maybe?
  • With JKL only being back for 11 days, players have to either commit to getting JML or SEE without knowing what their kits are or even the rest of the requirements.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Eweff wrote: »
    So far, GL Luke only requires useful characters. Unless there are more reworks coming there are several bad characters needed to get GL Emperor

ROLO, Snowlo, and Lando say hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Guar wrote: »
    Inb4 GAS is required for SEE.

You are pretty optimistic. I expect a brand new, JKL-level character to be revealed in the last batch of requirements. Snoke maybe?
    Or, They can add a character later on(December may be?) with a sith tag, that's gonna make SEE the best character in the game.
  • @CG_SBCrumb, will JKL be required for palpatine? If the JKL event ends before the next announcement then many people won’t be able to get SEE.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Lol he's not gonna say for another two weeks.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

but he did answer us yesterday when I asked him two weeks ago!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

but he did answer us yesterday when I asked him two weeks ago!

well you should have asked him this one two weeks ago too