New Galactic Legends requirements

1789101113Next

Replies

  • GAS, Malak, Tarkin, Thrawn, Stormtrooper is what I’m thinking...
  • malak , traya, sith asassin , savage ,sith empire trooper :D
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    They won’t be using any new characters for the last set of requirements

    The chances of Plagueis being added into the game is very slim

    Gotta source for this claim? Some are speculating that Palp may get another marquee toon. Only CG knows for sure.

    They are wrong

    While a marquee is highly unlikely, a legendary or other special event character is not completely off the table, imo. They could even pull another GBA and give us a character straight to cantina.
    It’s too late to do a legendary / special event character

    Why? They could drop a legendary at any time. Even if they give a week notice they could have it by next week. May not be popular but it would be possible.

    I do however think that another marque is unlikely. If they are already condensing piett's paywall, they likely would have released any other marques with him.

    But that doesn't rule out legedary or strait to cantina farm characters.

    I don't think it'll happen but it could.
  • Surely gas or malak 7 stars will be needed for palp
  • GAS or JKA should really be a JML req. as he’s one of the force ghosts Luke sees at the end of ROTJ (I know not originally but after George Lucas’s alterations). The redemption of his father was kind of a big deal in Luke’s life. Not that CG cares about lore but just sayin’.

    Hoda should also be a JML req.
  • Surely gas or malak 7 stars will be needed for palp

    Why? What does Malak have to do with Palpatine? Just because he says he’s all the sith at the end of TROS?

    Maul, Dooku, and of course Sidious at least make sense.
  • Ultra
    7440 posts Member
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    GAS or JKA should really be a JML req. as he’s one of the force ghosts Luke sees at the end of ROTJ (I know not originally but after George Lucas’s alterations). The redemption of his father was kind of a big deal in Luke’s life. Not that CG cares about lore but just sayin’.

    Hoda should also be a JML req.

    Yeah — I think JKA is possible (not GAS) for that reason

    Hoda for very obvious reasons, and I think he’ll be an overlap with JKL in the next set of requirements
  • Calo_Nord wrote: »
    GAS or JKA should really be a JML req. as he’s one of the force ghosts Luke sees at the end of ROTJ (I know not originally but after George Lucas’s alterations). The redemption of his father was kind of a big deal in Luke’s life. Not that CG cares about lore but just sayin’.

    Hoda should also be a JML req.

    GAS of JKA fits better with Palpatine IMO. We have his apprentice in Episode 1 with Darth Maul. We have his apprentice in Episode 2 with Count Dooku (Darth Tyrannus). We have his apprentice in Episode 3-6 with Darth Vader but why not throw in the guy from Episode 3 who he turned into that guy?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    GAS or JKA should really be a JML req. as he’s one of the force ghosts Luke sees at the end of ROTJ (I know not originally but after George Lucas’s alterations). The redemption of his father was kind of a big deal in Luke’s life. Not that CG cares about lore but just sayin’.

    Hoda should also be a JML req.

    Yeah — I think JKA is possible (not GAS) for that reason

    Hoda for very obvious reasons, and I think he’ll be an overlap with JKL in the next set of requirements

    Please give me an excuse to add more relics to my Hoda.
  • Calo_Nord
    213 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Ultra wrote: »
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    GAS or JKA should really be a JML req. as he’s one of the force ghosts Luke sees at the end of ROTJ (I know not originally but after George Lucas’s alterations). The redemption of his father was kind of a big deal in Luke’s life. Not that CG cares about lore but just sayin’.

    Hoda should also be a JML req.

    Yeah — I think JKA is possible (not GAS) for that reason

    Hoda for very obvious reasons, and I think he’ll be an overlap with JKL in the next set of requirements

    Honestly I want GAS for JML because I already have him at R7. 😁

    Making GAS a req for either (or malak for SEE) feels more like a freebie for end game players than anything else. Certainly doesn’t feel like it balances reqs out except for new players.


  • Ugnaught gonna make it through the list of requirements in time...
  • Ugnaught gonna make it through the list of requirements in time...

    That would be really funny if that would happen
  • Surely gas or malak 7 stars will be needed for palp

    Why? What does Malak have to do with Palpatine? Just because he says he’s all the sith at the end of TROS?

    Maul, Dooku, and of course Sidious at least make sense.

    In the same way argument as what does sith marauder have to do with palp except he's a sith.

    I agree malak wouldn't make sense but he's a get1 walled character that's sith so it wouldn't be outrageous to add him.
  • Characters that make the most sense lore wise.

    1. Thrawn
    2. Tarkin
    3. Stormtrooper
    4. Red sith trooper
    5. Tfp

    Characters that make the most sense if they want to balance req with JML

    1. Malak
    2. Traya
    3. Thrawn
    4. Darth Revan
    5. Red Sith Trooper

    I'm sure it'll be a combination of the above. It just depends on the extent they want to balance it out or whether papa palps is designed to be more newer player friendly.
  • Characters that make the most sense lore wise.

    1. Thrawn
    2. Tarkin
    3. Stormtrooper
    4. Red sith trooper
    5. Tfp

    Characters that make the most sense if they want to balance req with JML

    1. Malak
    2. Traya
    3. Thrawn
    4. Darth Revan
    5. Red Sith Trooper

    I'm sure it'll be a combination of the above. It just depends on the extent they want to balance it out or whether papa palps is designed to be more newer player friendly.

    It will probably be the bottom one.
  • 671u8j5jjcae.jpeg

    He does say I am all the Sith..
  • Since when GAS is a sith ?
  • Surely gas shouldn’t be required as it’s jka that actually becomes his apprentice as gas is his outfit in clones wars but he is wearing jka outfit when he becomes his apprentice so if they make gas required it’s just stupid
  • I mean Palpatine designed his whole plan around recruiting GAS.... and turned him into a Sith...
    with JKL being required for JML this is the closest thing SEE has to balance requirements..
  • vincentlondon
    4450 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I dont think they have to balance requirements.

    And then SEE would not require GAS but fallen anakin.
    It’s as if Jedi master luke would require young han solo or vandor chewie instead of han solo or chewie. Wrong toon version

    + when you think about it, Anakin’s version is already there : it is Vader which is already in the requirement
  • Ultra
    7440 posts Member
    671u8j5jjcae.jpeg

    He does say I am all the Sith..

    He meant it figuratively
  • Characters that make the most sense lore wise.

    1. Thrawn
    2. Tarkin
    3. Stormtrooper
    4. Red sith trooper
    5. Tfp

    Characters that make the most sense if they want to balance req with JML

    1. Malak
    2. Traya
    3. Thrawn
    4. Darth Revan
    5. Red Sith Trooper

    I'm sure it'll be a combination of the above. It just depends on the extent they want to balance it out or whether papa palps is designed to be more newer player friendly.

    It will probably be the bottom one.

    I'm actually hoping for that one. I have all but the red sith trooper reliced for that one.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    671u8j5jjcae.jpeg

    He does say I am all the Sith..

    He meant it figuratively

    Do you really think that just because he was speaking figuratively that the thin connection isn't enough to have cg require characters like malak or traya if they think that will make them the most money? (I mean will balance out the game the best.)
  • Ultra
    7440 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    671u8j5jjcae.jpeg

    He does say I am all the Sith..

    He meant it figuratively

    Do you really think that just because he was speaking figuratively that the thin connection isn't enough to have cg require characters like malak or traya if they think that will make them the most money? (I mean will balance out the game the best.)

    Yes
  • Ultra
    7440 posts Member
    Also how will requiring Malak make CG the most money?

    He’s already one of the best tanks in the game so a lot of players have him at g13 already and he works with both existing GL to prevent some of their counters
  • It's gonna be gas and ipd. Malak ain't gonna happen
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Also how will requiring Malak make CG the most money?

    He’s already one of the best tanks in the game so a lot of players have him at g13 already and he works with both existing GL to prevent some of their counters

    Yeah Malak would be them tossing a bone to long time players.
  • Kyno
    28726 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Also how will requiring Malak make CG the most money?

    ok ready?

    Requiring toons that share the GET (1/2) or leaving it open to add toons to that store, plants the seed of hoarding GET (1/2).

    The more players avoid spending these currencies over the lifetime of the game, the more they get this gear elsewhere, by farming or buying it, which uses crystals.

    Gear has always been the "bread and butter" of the game, not toons.

    ergo, using toons from those stores helps increase income.

    also, before you say, but they have it hoarded and they can just buy the gear when they need it.....that doesn't really work in a panic farm situation....unless you refresh the store (more spending of crystals)

    but who knows how it all really works.
Sign In or Register to comment.