Over 32 minutes, full auto. AB's need to be simmable ASAP, this is ridiculous.

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
edited August 2020
q7t7bwgfj0xs.png
32:38.96 to start the clock, hit auto on tier 1, as soon as it was done hit tier II and auto, all the way through Challenge tier 1.

32 minutes out of our day, assuming you can full auto, let alone if you had to, or even wanted to, actually play the Rebel Roundup.

and there's 2 more tiers I can't come close to beating if I tried. Which is fine, I don't have the BH for it, that's not the complaint.

Maybe End Game isn't for you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I never understand why people who hate a game mode continue to play it. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Rewards? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

+1 OP, Tier 1, 2 and bonus should be simmable once 3* at this point
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Rewards? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

+1 OP, Tier 1, 2 and bonus should be simmable once 3* at this point

The winking emoji usually indicates a joke. I understood his point - and, for what it's worth, I agree.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Yeah, it’s actually one of the only fun AB’s. It’s just a completely unnecessary timesuck.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Yeah, it’s actually one of the only fun AB’s. It’s just a completely unnecessary timesuck.

You hate GAC, you hate TW and you seem to want everything simmed that isn't already simmed because the game is a timesuck.

Why exactly do you still play?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Pretty sure I did it in less time on manual.
  • Assault battles are my favourite mode/event in game and yea they can take up time but imo they give quite valuable resources so I don't mind the time for the rewards.

The lower tiers I auto while making food or something, then I like to play challenge tier 1 if it's achievable for me. Feels like less time that way.
  • If it was simmable, how would you get ahead of the people who don't have the time or patience to do it?
  • Complain about no playable content, complain that a game mode takes time, wants it simmed 🤦‍♂️
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

You hate GAC, you hate TW and you seem to want everything simmed that isn't already simmed because the game is a timesuck.

I like raids, tb, my guildmates, gitting gud(der), etc. I do want almost everything simmable, that way if I want to play things I've played thousands of times I can play them, and if not, I don't. Trying playing the game without simming for a day, let alone a week, and you would be tearing your hair out. Or better yet, without simming or autoing. I'd love to get your feedback lol
    EyeG_80ate wrote: »
    Pretty sure I did it in less time on manual.

lol I think you are missing the point, by a lot
    Assault battles are my favourite mode/event in game and yea they can take up time but imo they give quite valuable resources so I don't mind the time for the rewards.

The lower tiers I auto while making food or something, then I like to play challenge tier 1 if it's achievable for me. Feels like less time that way.

Like I said, the bh is the most fun, it just shouldn't take away my phone for over half an hour, not to mention having to start the next ones, so it's not just walk away either (which would be bad enough). I'M A BUSY MAN lol
    If it was simmable, how would you get ahead of the people who don't have the time or patience to do it?

ahead? I understand that people want to grind to get ahead, but theres a difference btween putting in more effort and just wasting time overall. Devs made simming much easier overall to reduce the tmesuck, and here is a perfect example of timesuck that has no benefit for anyone. Like I said, I did it on auto, so it's not like someone trying real hard can outpace me on these
    Lukeando93 wrote: »
    Complain about no playable content, complain that a game mode takes time, wants it simmed 🤦‍♂️

who did what about what now? maybe the people complaining about playable content should do all their ship and cantina and reg energy battles manually. What fun to play the game!
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Normal ones can be simmible, but the mythic and challenger ones can be left as is

eh, I'm ok with that, but I also think once you've done it 20-30...100 times, it's plenty enough to be simmable
  • I think that when you beat an Assault Battle tier and have 3* every easier tier below it, you ought to get the option to sim all the lower lower tiers. That keeps the player at least partially engaged in the event (player must play through at least one tier) without requiring rote battles.

At some point if your roster becomes developed enough, the early tiers are akin to Omega Battles and we do have the ability to sim those (thank the maker!).
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Lukeando93 wrote: »
    Complain about no playable content, complain that a game mode takes time, wants it simmed 🤦‍♂️
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

a27.png
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Normal ones can be simmible, but the mythic and challenger ones can be left as is
    Sounds reasonable to me.
  • I think the option to sim couldn't hurt.

I still enjoy building up my roster over time to eventually take on harder challenges, chase higher tier characters, TW/TB, etc. That doesn't mean I enjoy leaving my phone on auto for certain events while going through my morning routine.

If I have time to spare, I sometimes enjoy revisiting old challenges with an updated roster to compare where I was to where I've come. The option to sim on busier days would be a cool feature.