What do you think, Does Admiral Piett need a capital ship?

efazboka71
76 posts Member
edited August 2020

What do you think, Does Admiral Piett need a capital ship? 19 votes

Yes
42%
RichfxxxSebekDarthVeritlynYoda_the_fastZombefyerBrc333efazboka71Shuster123 8 votes
No
57%
Nikoms565UltraKynoRandomSithLordchpMINIsolo_77Rath_TarrMemeMasterexile038HTWarriorAM2RainmanYado101 11 votes
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yes
    0hibyt4sucp2.png

Seems like Executor :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No
    "need" no. will he get one at some point, maybe. right now, ships needs a fair amount of things and some love, but of all the things they need another capital ship is pretty low on the list at this point.
  • No
    I’d love another empire cap ship but we don’t even have enough empire ships to fill fleets for the 2 we have.
  • Yes
    I know no more space of capital ship 😞😞
  • Yes
    We want the super star destroyer!
    They can release some more empire ships at same time to fill the fleet
  • Yes
    Kyno wrote: »
    "need" no. will he get one at some point, maybe. right now, ships needs a fair amount of things and some love, but of all the things they need another capital ship is pretty low on the list at this point.

Ok we dont “need” but super star destroyer would be cool and fans can relate to it, not to mention CG absolutely LOVE a cash grab

• MemeMaster
    332 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    No
    He doesn't need one, Empire already has 2 capital ships.

If one is to come out, it will have to be for bounty hunters.

What Ships need right now is completing their synergies. Resistance and sith only have 3 faction-ships, First order and Bounty Hunters only 4. Factions should be seen to completion first and foremost, as it's the primary reason why half of the ship roster is never used. Redundand fill-ins until you get any of the current metaslaves and then collecting dust.
    Post edited by MemeMaster on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    No
    While I agree that the Empire "is allowed" to have more capital ships than other factions (it IS the Galactic Empire, after all) - I don't think Piett "needs" one. I'd be fine if he did, and fine if he didn't. I'd still like Veers to get an AT-AT though... :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    He doesn't need one, Empire already has 2 capital ships.

If one is to come out, it will have to be for bounty hunters.

What Ships need right now is completing their synergies. Resistance and sith only have 3 faction-ships, First order and Bounty Hunters only 4. Factions should be seen to completion first and foremost, as it's the primary reason why half of the ship roster is never used. Redundand fill-ins until you get any of the current metaslaves and then collecting dust.

Sith have 5 ships: Tie Advanced x1, Emperor's Shuttle, Scimitar, Sith Fighter, and Extinction-Class Bomber. However I'm all for more Sith ships and a capital ship, preferably Nihilus's Ravager.