SEEKING: 2mil+ GP active players! All Geo TB, All Heroic Raids—Progress-Minded, Fun, Chill Guild

destinsharzalion
10 posts Member
edited December 2020
Disciples of Wrath is looking for active players to add to our ranks!

I've been a member of this guild for perhaps a year now, and can attest it is a friendly, helpful place, positive, and always focused on progress, participation, and fun. We love Star Wars, and love to hear about your milestones and goals as you grow!
  • 190 million guild GP
  • 2 million GP required to join
  • All Heroic raids at 9:00PM EST. Simmed Rancor, soon-to-be-simmed HAAT.
  • 18 stars DS Geo TB (17 Wat shards), 9 stars LS Geo TB (with serious eye on constant improvement!)
  • We've won the vast majority of our TW over the last few months and require participation from all guild members who sign up!
  • We understand real life comes first, and we do not aggressively micro-manage daily tickets, team development, and so on at this time (as there has been no need; self-management of players has been very consistent.) However, we are very enthusiastic about the game: we want active participation in events, no "0 points" in TW/TB, and a can-do attitude towards progress. We do want Wat shards, so folks with/working on Geo teams are extra lovely
  • Independently run, so membership is long-term and doesn't turn over
  • Primarily USA-based, but all are welcome

You can reply here with any questions or feel free to message me directly—I look forward to seeing you! You can also join directly from in-app; just search Disciples of Wrath!

Destin D'Oraguille
Post edited by destinsharzalion on

Replies