Give us more events like JKL!!!

InyakSolomon88
1247 posts Member
edited October 2020
Seriously, I think this is the best event/character unlock you've done, CG. Why can't we have more events that follow the movies/stories like this? Instead of the ones like Thrawn, Chewie, Padme, etc. where you just do the same fight at harder and harder difficulties. I'd rather gear up many toons and have them be used in the various stages of the event than just grind 14+ toons and use only 4-5 to unlock a toon (looking at you, galactic legends).

P.S. nice addition of music for JKL unlock in toon inventory. I loved it.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Um... there are many? If you're going through the Jedi Luke event surely you've done the Hero's Journey event for Commander Luke?
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Um... there are many? If you're going through the Jedi Luke event surely you've done the Hero's Journey event for Commander Luke?

Yes but that's only 1 other one. JTR event sorta does it, but not really bc it's basically the same enemies level to level. The Revans are again sort of like it, but also not to the same level of detail. 3PO, Padme, Chewbacca, GMY, EP, bb8, Thrawn, r2d2, HMF are all the same by and large. Fight the same squad that's tougher.
  • Options
    Legendary events have been pretty lackluster compared to Hero's Journeys, which this event pretty much is. The cinematics and different combat povs were really nice for this one, I agree.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    than just grind 14+ toons and use only 4-5 to unlock a toon (looking at you, galactic legends)

That’s why they made JKL a requirement for GL Luke.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    than just grind 14+ toons and use only 4-5 to unlock a toon (looking at you, galactic legends)

That’s why they made JKL a requirement for GL Luke.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

:joy: Yeah but i'm really annoyed with the GLs for not being at least somewhat similar to the hero's journey. Why do CLS and JKL get better fan treatment than the strongest toons in the game? I wouldn't mind farming and gearing all those stupid res toons if we used them. But they're just there. They might as well require an r7 Malak but prevent us from using him in the event bc he's not LS :joy: he'd still be more useful than all the other res toons we need.