Give us a new raid

2Next

Replies

• Do a father son and daughter raid.
    Also add a mandalorian profile pic to the list.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    What
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Last year old raid mythic tiers thingie was in rumor circulation, wonder what happened to that.
  • The new raid will require relic 8 characters to enter.

It will also drop the materials needed to get to upgrade to relic 8 as a reward if you pass the raid.

How do u get to relic 8 to enter the raid u may ask? Packs of course.
  • They have 3 ground based raids. We need 3 ship raids now. With about double the amount of ships and cap ships we have at present as well wouldn’t hurt. Ships needs so much more variety to make it interesting. Ships metas always feel worse then squad metas for some reason 😂
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    They have 3 ground based raids. We need 3 ship raids now. With about double the amount of ships and cap ships we have at present as well wouldn’t hurt. Ships needs so much more variety to make it interesting. Ships metas always feel worse then squad metas for some reason 😂

I don't think there should be 3 ship raids but there should be at least one.
  • They should alternate from ground to ship battles for each phase so that 1 team can never get to the point where they can solo it.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players, so stop lying to the player base and finish working on that raid.
    I don't understand. I know I have beaten 3 GCs at 6* & 7* with my Padme team . I actually just don't enjoy the GCs that much.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Last year old raid mythic tiers thingie was in rumor circulation, wonder what happened to that.
    I bought it up based on datamine 2 years ago on arcade raids (basically you enter a raid and try to get a high score, you get more scores for using a squad of clones etc.)

So you keep hitting the raid until the roster is exhausted and like an arcade game the goal is to score as many points as possible (current raid lets you score as high as the number of total HP of bosses in all four raids)

CG said what they are working on this year will be related to that.... and we might get something akin to solo raids or mythic raids (if memory serves)

the year is almost over now, so..... I personally think its on the backburner
  • Ultra wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Last year old raid mythic tiers thingie was in rumor circulation, wonder what happened to that.
    I bought it up based on datamine 2 years ago on arcade raids (basically you enter a raid and try to get a high score, you get more scores for using a squad of clones etc.)

So you keep hitting the raid until the roster is exhausted and like an arcade game the goal is to score as many points as possible (current raid lets you score as high as the number of total HP of bosses in all four raids)

CG said what they are working on this year will be related to that.... and we might get something akin to solo raids or mythic raids (if memory serves)

the year is almost over now, so..... I personally think its on the backburner

Maybe they left it on the backburner too long and now it’s burned.
  • Is it legit the rumor which said in 6 months we ll have a new raid with phase 1 is ships and it will be super hard. And finalizer and raddus will be the most important ships ?

I suspect that the next one may be based on the sequel trilogy but nothing has been said yet.

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Is it legit the rumor which said in 6 months we ll have a new raid with phase 1 is ships and it will be super hard. And finalizer and raddus will be the most important ships ?

I suspect that the next one may be based on the sequel trilogy but nothing has been said yet.
    I think the next raid would be sequel trilogy with Ben Solo as the raid reward
  • except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players, so stop lying to the player base and finish working on that raid.
    I don't understand. I know I have beaten 3 GCs at 6* & 7* with my Padme team . I actually just don't enjoy the GCs that much.

Yeah before the changes, why don't you show us ur padme team that beat t6 and 7 this time around

Which changes are you talking about ? I didn't notice any changes beside reward structure.