Please Improve Mod Management

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited September 2020
With various events (GC, TW, GAC and new events) continually needing mod changing, the current mod management tools are, frankly, terrible.

First and foremost, when moving a loadout (or even an individual mod) directly from one character to another character who has no mods, the need to have open inventory slots is silly - they should never need to go into inventory as they are being directly moved from one character to another.

Secondly, mods should be able to be sold directly from the inbox. Having to sell mods just to clear space so you can move useless mods from your inbox...just so you can then turn around and sell them is also a complete waste of time.

Third, with so many more characters in the game the mod inventory cap should be raised - significantly. How the mod inventory cap is the same as when mods were first introduced when literally dozens of characters have been introduced since that time, is beyond reason.

Honestly, I almost never move mods, as it is a horrible and time consuming experience. But please, for those situations when you have designed an event around a specific character, needing a specific mod set (that may not be how they would "normally" be modded) please improve mod management. It is in dire need of a significant QOL upgrade - and has been for a very long time.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*
Post edited by Nikoms565 on

Replies

• Options
    All good points, but for me i would want one that you didnt mentioned and i feel is the most consuming one and definitely should be hell easy to do.

Please let us sort mods by rarity in ascending order, not just descending. When ever i process the new mods. The mods i have to upgrade are all the way to the bottom, since they are lowest level. So i upgrade one mod and screen goes back to top so have to scroll down once more, it is so annoying. I know i can filter by rarity and type, but please let us have way to have lowest level mods on the TOP.
  • Options
    Also, give us some sort of account loadout or something and not just an individual loadout.

For example, it’s frustrating during a character unlock event or something when I have to move a bunch of mods around to complete it. For each character I move mods from I have to go in and create a loadout, then go move the mod, then go back and restore the loadout later. It would be so much easier if we could just save the whole account, then go mess with mods however we need, then instantly convert them back to how they were previously.

Same thing with GAC or raids or whatever. If I want different mod setup for GAC, it would be nice to have an account loadout that I could go switch to, then join GAC, then switch everything back with a few taps.
  • Options
    Also, give us some sort of account loadout or something and not just an individual loadout.

It would be so much easier if we could just save the whole account, then go mess with mods however we need, then instantly convert them back to how they were previously.
    I second that. Right now there's one button called LOADOUTS that runs across the screen. Make that smaller and there's plenty of room for a Backup and a Restore button that can create and restore snapshots of the mods currently attached to characters. Like so:

kugez7801kqd.png

Another great option would be to be able to instantly swap mods between characters. Whenever you replace a mod for a character that's currently on another character you get prompted for confirmation. If there would be a Swap button then there wouldn't be modgaps in for instance your Arena team. E.G.:
    7af3npheo5ud.png

• Options
    Also could you add an additional filter option where you could select to show the mods depending on if they are locked or unlocked. I’d like to use that when managing all my new unlocked mods.