So is this the new way of communicating ?

Replies

  • Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Couldnt they have posted a "check out this podcast" post?

    Takes 5 minutes max. Give me 500 crystal crumb, ill make the post for you on the cheap.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    So...how’s September’s QNA going?? Most likely the same way that June, July and August’s went...completely ignored.

    Serious question, were you satisfied with previous Q&A's? Or is this one of those "I didn't like the thing we had before but now that we don't have it I'm going to complain we don't have the thing I didn't like" things?

    I didn’t enjoy some of the answers of the last one because the overall theme was “no” but I enjoy the QNA’s as a whole, even some of the art questions.
    If they want to stop them because of fear they will be held to what they say, fine, but tell the community that, don’t just ignore us. We still do not have any official reason why they stopped.

    Q&A? They are “developing” a new format LOL State of galaxy, road ahead, they are all on “pause”
    But I think you are right they just don’t want to be held to what they say. They could at least say “we won’t continue to do RA, SoG Q&A”.
  • TVF
    26682 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    27450 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    I didn't know such a podcast even existed. It's not a crazy thought that the official swgoh forums, run on the swgoh website, powered by EA, and heavily linked to in the game itself would be the location one would look to for answers and explanations. However we've had none of those. Just "Look! New toon! Look! Another new toon! Look! Charity stream!" That's not communication. That's them promoting themselves.

    @InyakSolomon88
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/235642/extra-life-livestream-10am-this-saturday#latest

    The exsistance of the Pod cast was posted to the Forum.

    as I have linked in previous posts, we ahve had more communication from them than just what you are stating and not all of it is self promotion.

    edit: ok sorry i was wrong, i thought they had a link there too also discussing this, but I appear to be wrong.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Couldnt they have posted a "check out this podcast" post?

    Takes 5 minutes max. Give me 500 crystal crumb, ill make the post for you on the cheap.

    I will do it for 300.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.
  • TVF
    26682 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.

    Removing relic requirements = much better all on its own.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.

    Removing relic requirements = much better all on its own.

    But the rewards for the tiers that required relics got worse though.

    Plus the difficulty is a soft relic requirement, so there’s that.
  • TVF
    26682 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.

    Removing relic requirements = much better all on its own.

    But the rewards for the tiers that required relics got worse though.

    Plus the difficulty is a soft relic requirement, so there’s that.

    But the rewards for the tiers that did not require relics got better though.

    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Sure seems like it

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

    No it doesn't

    Or does it?

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/230586/ahnalds-account-merge/p105
  • Which podcast do I have to listen to in order to find out of Galactic Challenges have been cancelled?
  • Kyno
    27450 posts Moderator
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Sure seems like it

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

    No it doesn't

    Or does it?

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

    This was acknowledged. Yes they have not acted on it yet, but they asked and acknowledged it. not meeting arbitrary timelines =/= ignoring the forums.

  • Jakdnels
    360 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Sure seems like it

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

    No it doesn't

    Or does it?

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

    This was acknowledged. Yes they have not acted on it yet, but they asked and acknowledged it. not meeting arbitrary timelines =/= ignoring the forums.


    What about the other one?
  • TVF
    26682 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Fun fact:
    In the last 2.5 months Crumb has made 7 posts outside the "Dev Announcements and News" and "Game Updates" section to actively communicate with the forum and directly answer questions to clear things up like the Wookie tag being a hidden thing or GL's not going to be a requirement for the new GL's. The last post of this kind was 21 days ago. 7 posts in 2.5 months...that's about 0,0933 posts per day or 0,428% of TVF's activity (21,8ppd). We would need 234 Crumbs to compensate 1 TVF.

    I am and continue to be woefully underappreciated and under-compensated.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    27450 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Fun fact:
    In the last 2.5 months Crumb has made 7 posts outside the "Dev Announcements and News" and "Game Updates" section to actively communicate with the forum and directly answer questions to clear things up like the Wookie tag being a hidden thing or GL's not going to be a requirement for the new GL's. The last post of this kind was 21 days ago. 7 posts in 2.5 months...that's about 0,0933 posts per day or 0,428% of TVF's activity (21,8ppd). We would need 234 Crumbs to compensate 1 TVF.

    I am and continue to be woefully underappreciated and under-compensated.

    I heard there is a group you can join to discuss this.
  • TVF
    26682 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Fun fact:
    In the last 2.5 months Crumb has made 7 posts outside the "Dev Announcements and News" and "Game Updates" section to actively communicate with the forum and directly answer questions to clear things up like the Wookie tag being a hidden thing or GL's not going to be a requirement for the new GL's. The last post of this kind was 21 days ago. 7 posts in 2.5 months...that's about 0,0933 posts per day or 0,428% of TVF's activity (21,8ppd). We would need 234 Crumbs to compensate 1 TVF.

    I am and continue to be woefully underappreciated and under-compensated.

    I heard there is a group you can join to discuss this.

    Can I get an invite?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • what a great thread.
    "I'm mad about xyz!"
    um, none of that is true
    "It IS! I'm mad"
    you're still wrong, here's the proof. again
    "ARGGG"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.

    Removing relic requirements = much better all on its own.

    But the rewards for the tiers that required relics got worse though.

    Plus the difficulty is a soft relic requirement, so there’s that.

    But the rewards for the tiers that did not require relics got better though.

    Which is why I said better, but not much better as you claimed.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Sure seems like it

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

    No it doesn't

    Or does it?

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

    This was acknowledged. Yes they have not acted on it yet, but they asked and acknowledged it. not meeting arbitrary timelines =/= ignoring the forums.

    That thread was started in January! So asking the community for feedback....not saying anything for months and months, then saying “ we’ll have a meeting about it” then nothing again for months and months is ok? How is that not ignoring the community??
  • Can I just point out that not posting on the forum does not mean ignoring the forum.

    There are plenty of people that read and do not post. I'd put money that CG are still reading majority of the posts here whether they respond or not.
  • Kyno
    27450 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    2. Increase difficulty for Galactic challenges

    2 is debatable but you forgot 3

    3. Much better reward structure.

    Dunno about much better....best I can do is better.

    Removing relic requirements = much better all on its own.

    But the rewards for the tiers that required relics got worse though.

    Plus the difficulty is a soft relic requirement, so there’s that.

    But the rewards for the tiers that did not require relics got better though.

    Which is why I said better, but not much better as you claimed.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Sure seems like it

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/game-updates

    No it doesn't

    Or does it?

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

    This was acknowledged. Yes they have not acted on it yet, but they asked and acknowledged it. not meeting arbitrary timelines =/= ignoring the forums.

    That thread was started in January! So asking the community for feedback....not saying anything for months and months, then saying “ we’ll have a meeting about it” then nothing again for months and months is ok? How is that not ignoring the community??

    At what point does talking to someone become ignoring them?

    Also we are talking about ignoring the Forums, not the community.
  • TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Kyno i like you but that's absolutely not true. They absolutely ignore the forums and have completely changed up and can't even follow their own cadence.
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    You can defend cg all you want but you and i both know cgs communication strategy is subpar at best. And anything contrary to that point you lose credibility.

    Either you secretly work for cg and are hiding behind a member account with your massive points or you have incredibly low standards for a studio that has made billions of dollars on a mobile game.

    They made several changes to GC based on feedback from the community. That's communication. As I said, it's not the communication you may have wanted, but it's wrong to claim that it isn't communication.

    You can get mad about things all you want and accuse me of all sorts of stuff without any basis, but it doesn't make me wrong. Especially since I made no judgement about the quality of communication.


    Did you just say making changes to gc and then relaunching them with zero explanation on their own forums whatsoever is communication?

    Did you read what I wrote?

    They asked for GC feedback.

    We gave them feedback.

    They made positive changes for us based on that feedback.

    I'm sorry you don't like that it's communication, but it is.

    I’ll bite.
    How do you know that the changes were based on our feedback?
  • Let's put it this way then... Is bad communication a form of communication? To some it is but to me it is not. Is like we are talking abt eggs and Devs are answering in chicken language.

    1st quarter of the year we are talking abt ART AND GL Rey and Kylo. With almost near to nothing to do but gearing toons. Not forgetting that we didn't need to relic all toons to becoming all toons reliced.

    Their answer is releasing new toons. Mando toons. And finally after 6 months the announcement of Galatic challenges.

    When Galatic challenges came out it flopped cause of the relic gear gate and the rewards. They fixed the rewards and removed the gear gate, but made the event harder.

    JKL came out with a sound file problem
    New Toons like Mom and 3PO. Having double drops for JKL event.

    Now with the hype of 2 new GLs, CG went to a pod cast for an unofficial announcement. Something like a soft launch / teaser with nothing written.

    Quality of life has relatively remained the same. The journey guild is a welcome changed.

    Bugs are still in the game.

    Cheating is a known issue with no communication of addressing it.

    New packs but spending $20-50 doesn't get u a full piece of gear.

    Promise of easing gear crunch but the gear grind just got tougher because all toons need to be reliced.

    And the communication issue which they promised to improve since I don't know when...

    So is this communication 🤔 very hard for me to say yes
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Kyno i like you but that's absolutely not true. They absolutely ignore the forums and have completely changed up and can't even follow their own cadence.
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    You can defend cg all you want but you and i both know cgs communication strategy is subpar at best. And anything contrary to that point you lose credibility.

    Either you secretly work for cg and are hiding behind a member account with your massive points or you have incredibly low standards for a studio that has made billions of dollars on a mobile game.

    They made several changes to GC based on feedback from the community. That's communication. As I said, it's not the communication you may have wanted, but it's wrong to claim that it isn't communication.

    You can get mad about things all you want and accuse me of all sorts of stuff without any basis, but it doesn't make me wrong. Especially since I made no judgement about the quality of communication.


    Did you just say making changes to gc and then relaunching them with zero explanation on their own forums whatsoever is communication?

    Did you read what I wrote?

    They asked for GC feedback.

    We gave them feedback.

    They made positive changes for us based on that feedback.

    I'm sorry you don't like that it's communication, but it is.

    I’ll bite.
    How do you know that the changes were based on our feedback?

    Because they reflect most of the complaints leveled against the GCs? You honestly think it's just a lucky coincidence?

    Look, I'm all for holding CG's feet to the fire when they mess up - but they are getting GCs right. Slowly, sure, but it's movement in the right direction - one that many asked for.

    the Resistance one was the only one that had increased rewards, right? Are any GCs currently running or scheduled?
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Kyno i like you but that's absolutely not true. They absolutely ignore the forums and have completely changed up and can't even follow their own cadence.
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    You can defend cg all you want but you and i both know cgs communication strategy is subpar at best. And anything contrary to that point you lose credibility.

    Either you secretly work for cg and are hiding behind a member account with your massive points or you have incredibly low standards for a studio that has made billions of dollars on a mobile game.

    They made several changes to GC based on feedback from the community. That's communication. As I said, it's not the communication you may have wanted, but it's wrong to claim that it isn't communication.

    You can get mad about things all you want and accuse me of all sorts of stuff without any basis, but it doesn't make me wrong. Especially since I made no judgement about the quality of communication.


    Did you just say making changes to gc and then relaunching them with zero explanation on their own forums whatsoever is communication?

    Did you read what I wrote?

    They asked for GC feedback.

    We gave them feedback.

    They made positive changes for us based on that feedback.

    I'm sorry you don't like that it's communication, but it is.

    I’ll bite.
    How do you know that the changes were based on our feedback?

    Because they reflect most of the complaints leveled against the GCs? You honestly think it's just a lucky coincidence?

    Look, I'm all for holding CG's feet to the fire when they mess up - but they are getting GCs right. Slowly, sure, but it's movement in the right direction - one that many asked for.

    the Resistance one was the only one that had increased rewards, right? Are any GCs currently running or scheduled?

    The resistance one is the most recent - and hopefully more indicative of the structure moving forward.

    That said, changing them with no explanation is NOT communication.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Kyno i like you but that's absolutely not true. They absolutely ignore the forums and have completely changed up and can't even follow their own cadence.
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    You can defend cg all you want but you and i both know cgs communication strategy is subpar at best. And anything contrary to that point you lose credibility.

    Either you secretly work for cg and are hiding behind a member account with your massive points or you have incredibly low standards for a studio that has made billions of dollars on a mobile game.

    They made several changes to GC based on feedback from the community. That's communication. As I said, it's not the communication you may have wanted, but it's wrong to claim that it isn't communication.

    You can get mad about things all you want and accuse me of all sorts of stuff without any basis, but it doesn't make me wrong. Especially since I made no judgement about the quality of communication.


    Did you just say making changes to gc and then relaunching them with zero explanation on their own forums whatsoever is communication?

    Did you read what I wrote?

    They asked for GC feedback.

    We gave them feedback.

    They made positive changes for us based on that feedback.

    I'm sorry you don't like that it's communication, but it is.

    I’ll bite.
    How do you know that the changes were based on our feedback?

    Because they reflect most of the complaints leveled against the GCs? You honestly think it's just a lucky coincidence?

    Look, I'm all for holding CG's feet to the fire when they mess up - but they are getting GCs right. Slowly, sure, but it's movement in the right direction - one that many asked for.

    the Resistance one was the only one that had increased rewards, right? Are any GCs currently running or scheduled?

    The resistance one is the most recent - and hopefully more indicative of the structure moving forward.

    That said, changing them with no explanation is NOT communication.

    Unless they push another update, the rewards have been reduced to 0. The daily availability was one of the selling points...
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    A game i used to play the devs gave up on their forums all together. Everything was done via twitch or some other streaming platform and they ignored their forums all together. So not surprising.

    What they did this time around is not the first time they have done this. They are not ignoring the Forums by any means.

    Kyno i like you but that's absolutely not true. They absolutely ignore the forums and have completely changed up and can't even follow their own cadence.
    TVF wrote: »
    lack of the specific communication you want /= zero communication

    You can defend cg all you want but you and i both know cgs communication strategy is subpar at best. And anything contrary to that point you lose credibility.

    Either you secretly work for cg and are hiding behind a member account with your massive points or you have incredibly low standards for a studio that has made billions of dollars on a mobile game.

    They made several changes to GC based on feedback from the community. That's communication. As I said, it's not the communication you may have wanted, but it's wrong to claim that it isn't communication.

    You can get mad about things all you want and accuse me of all sorts of stuff without any basis, but it doesn't make me wrong. Especially since I made no judgement about the quality of communication.


    Did you just say making changes to gc and then relaunching them with zero explanation on their own forums whatsoever is communication?

    Did you read what I wrote?

    They asked for GC feedback.

    We gave them feedback.

    They made positive changes for us based on that feedback.

    I'm sorry you don't like that it's communication, but it is.

    I’ll bite.
    How do you know that the changes were based on our feedback?

    Because they reflect most of the complaints leveled against the GCs? You honestly think it's just a lucky coincidence?

    Look, I'm all for holding CG's feet to the fire when they mess up - but they are getting GCs right. Slowly, sure, but it's movement in the right direction - one that many asked for.

    Is the beta test period over?
    They told us that they were going to run this test period where they were going to adjust a number of different variables. We saw significant changes in the length of the events, a change in the requirements for feats, a change in the reward structure.

    I’m not personally willing to say “well, I guess they listened to us” just yet. Especially not based on one single event.
    The next iteration could very well include a totally different reward structure yet again.

    Unless of course they came out and told us that they had made some changes based on our feedback and we can expect to see the game mode play out in a similar manner going forward.
  • Anything communication at all from CG is a new form of communication.

    Their general venue of communication is incommunicado. Anytime they break that is groundbreaking novelty.

    It's almost as if Kyno is actually CG and he just got so caught up in his Kyno persona he decided to give up on his CG identity.

Sign In or Register to comment.