What area would you like to see more characters in?

What area would you like to see more characters in? 32 votes

Prequel Trilogy
12%
Salatious_ScrumBrc333Grand_Admiral_KenobiRattyBatty 4 votes
Original Trilogy
6%
turgeon2000PhoenixRizen 2 votes
Sequel Trilogy
0%
The Mandolorian
12%
SebekShuster123TheChild_eats_eggs1BD_one 4 votes
Rouge One
0%
Solo: A Star Wars Story
6%
PhoenixeonZombefyer 2 votes
The Clone Wars
28%
Allenb60Cameron3Gambino369ETAABKookermaderRexollboyDarthGlovocThat_0ne_GuyFrankthewisest 9 votes
Other
34%
Zombie961HKFactoryzonthebenevolentEffAPublicEyeDCadoaBaneDarthVeritlynSolus_Imperiuscrasysabefazboka71darth_quont0riPaiiN 11 votes

Replies

• Options
    All answers are welcome. If you can, please also comment.
  • Options
    The Clone Wars
    If I could, I would vote for all of them except for the Sequel Trilogy.

(The Old Republic should probably be a choice too.)
  • Options
    Other
    Old Republic gets my vote
  • Options
    Other
    It’s hard to pick just one, there are a few characters I’d like to see from just about all of them.

Episode 3 Vader, Jedi Master Kenobi, Jar Jar, Tarfful, and Tarpals, from the prequels.

Jabba, maybe Bail Organa, and Scout Trooper from the Original trilogy.

BB-9E, Snoke, Old Man Lando, and General Leia from the sequel trilogy.

IG-11, Kuiil, and Moff Gideon from the Mandalorian.

Rogue one is the only one I’m iffy on, since who else is there to add? Raddus and Galen Urso?

Dryden and Beckett, and maybe Beckett’s old team for Solo.

The Bad Batch and other Clones, Hondo, and maybe a few more Jedi like Yaddle, or Jocasta Nu, for The Clone Wars.

Agent Kallus, Ruhk, The Inquisitors, and Governor Pryce among some of the Rebels characters.

Haven’t watched Star Wars Resistance, so I can’t give any solid thoughts on it.

and some Old Republic characters like the rest of the main Kotor 2 characters, and maybe some characters from the Old Republic MMO, though my knowledge of them is mostly limited outside of the Bounty Hunter story.
  • Options
    Other
    The Old republic :smiley:

Master Vrook
    Master Vandar
    Calo Nord
    Bendak Starkiller
    Darth Bandon
    Yuthura Ban
    Naga Sadow
    Marka Ragnos
    Rakatan Soldiers

And lets not forget the most important - Jedi Exile (Meetra Surik), the disciple (Mical) and the handmaiden (Brianna).

Hell I would even help create them for free simply out of love for the game and those characters.
  • Yoda_the_fast
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thanks for your responses!
  • Options
    Original Trilogy
    A Rebel Tag on Jedi Knight Luke.
  • Options
    Other
    KOTOR 2 crew members and Darth Bane. However if I could only add one character it'd be Jabba
  • Options
    Other
    Old Republic. There's so much more they can add, not only from Kotor 1 & 2 but also from SWTOR. Darth Malgus and Satele Shan would be the Galactic Legends I dream of.
  • Options
    Other
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Old Republic. There's so much more they can add, not only from Kotor 1 & 2 but also from SWTOR. Darth Malgus and Satele Shan would be the Galactic Legends I dream of.

I would personally like to see what they do with Blizz, since he would be both a Jawa and a Bounty Hunter.
  • Options
    My apologies for not adding KOTOR.
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Other
    Kotor for sure, bendak starkiller, calo nord, Admiral karath and he should have the ability to summon sith soldier reinforcements, hanharr(cheif tarful from clone wars and a wookie tag), a rework to visas marr and add the Exile but make them sith or jedi depending on the leader or group majority, a rakghoul who can infest allies and enemies and if they are killed by the effects become rakghouls the leviathan capital ship needing Malak and karath.

I would also love fallen order characters, the mantis crew, maybe give merrin with an attacker undead nightsister rather then the zombie tank, and then have the inquisitors. Other than that I think most things are well represented, better or improved Darth maul and windu would be a plus though. I know a lot of people talk about galen Marek starkiller but I think he is a bit to powerful, they should make a unit based off his dark side ending though just called sith stalker with empire and sith tags would be a good boost for empire
  • Options
    Prequel Trilogy
    Prequels and clone wars. Especially Gl Fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    The Mandolorian
    Maybe my profile pic explains my answer. I want Bo-Katan, Axe Woves, Koska Reeves, the 2 pilots from the New Republic, my profile pic and more
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    The Clone Wars
    There are so many clones that could be in the game like the bad batch clones, wolf, heavy, clone camando, and a bunch of others
    So it would be great if some of these were included
  • Options
    The Clone Wars
    Pong Krell would be sick
  • Options

There are so many clones that could be in the game like the bad batch clones, wolf, heavy, clone camando, and a bunch of others
    So it would be great if some of these were included

I agree. There are so, so many characters that can be added to the game from the clone wars.
  • Options
    Other
    Rebels is not quite original Trilogy, based on the events of what happened with the battle of Lothal, I think destroying that Fuel Depot and Shipyard took out a huge chunk of the imperial fleet. To Highlight Rebels Series and characters would be dope.

Phx Squad is a massive squad if they were just gonna do Hera's team they should have just called them Specter, Phx Squad has almost 15 known members including Wedge who is started on Hera's leadership and addition to be rescued and being apart of Phx Squad.
  • Options
    The Clone Wars
    I would like to see clone commandos like delta squadron and more clones such as waxer and bole or kix
  • Options
    Other
    KotOR 2 Party Characters for the Meetra Heroes Journey
    Eventually a Revan Redeemed Journey Continues
    More side characters, like the Jedi Masters and Sith Apprentices
    Finishing off with a Malgus/Shan Galactic Legend Pair
    Oh, and the Ravager so we can have a Sith Fleet (That beats Mal/Neg)
  • Options
    The Clone Wars
    Hondo Ohnaka would be a cool scoundrel especially considering how much he appears throughout the clone wars and rebels the could also add his corona class frigate as a ship. If they added him it would be nice to have a couple other pirates from ohnaka’s gang as well as his monkey with support abilities like stealing an enemy’s buffs and giving them to pirates. They could add a pirate tag along with it and give him buffs when working with general kenobi and anakin